What is your passion? Are you living it or have you fallen into the day-to-day norm? Spend some time reconnecting to you. In this workshop we will be learning to dream, set goals and create the vision for your future. We will then create a 'vision board' on paper for you to take home and hold onto.
- Vision – learn to dream again, remove the shackles of modern day small thinking and create a compelling vision for your life.
- Goals – now we are dreaming again it’s time to put on some dead lines! Go through a technique to encompass four main areas of life to set goals in balance.
- Vision board – get creative! Cut, stick, draw, paste. Time to create a physical reminder for those days when it seems a bit too hard.
ABOUT CARA EGAN
After receiving my first personal development book at the age 12, there never was a chance to turn a blind eye to the opportunity of growth around us daily. Surrounded by a wealth of personal development knowledge growing up, I made a conscious choice to step away and find my own path, even when my heart was always drawn to coaching.
Eventually after taking the long road, a series of events pulled me back to my hearts passion & mission statement :
I am empowering & coaching women to find their truth, purpose & value, whilst they follow their own path
- Learn to dream again, remove the shackles of modern day small thinking and create a compelling vision for your life.
- Learn to set goals
- Learn to create a vision board to keep you inspired and motivated toward achieving personal success
- A Vision Board
- A BONUS 30minute follow up phone call with Cara, to check you are on track toward your dreams and goals.
- Notepad and pen
- Open Mind
Vendor since 2014
Work-Shop is a creative concept that will broaden your horizons and help you unleash your inner awesome. We provide affordable short courses in life skills and alternative art. We’ve teamed up with Australia’s brightest creative minds to share their knowledge and help teach you a new skill.
From printmaking and stencil art through to music and gardening. From life skills and personal development through to blending tea and parkour, we offer a broad range of fun and creative short courses to suit our time poor lives. We will inspire you to pick up that pen, paintbrush, hammer or sewing machine and flick the switch that will kickstart a whole new way of life.
Locations: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide & Fremantle
Work-Shop requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. If you do miss this window, earn some extra karma points and give your ticket to one of your buddies. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email email@example.com to organise a refund or transfer.
We’ll do our darndest to run all scheduled classes, however, let’s face it… sometimes shit happens! Most of our classes must have a minimum of 5 participants before we can put them on. In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Work-Shop or organised by Work-Shop must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
- Any damage, loss or theft incurred to personal property property brought into Work-Shop’s premises.
- Any physical injuries sustained as a result of participating in any class or event organised by Work-Shop.
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Work-Shop.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Work-Shop unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Work-Shop classes and events or on Work-Shop’s premises. (Don’t worry, we’ll only these use to show others how much of a rad time you’re having through social media, newsletters, blogs, website and general Work-Shop promo material)
Work-Shop requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer. If you miss this window, earn some extra karma points and give your ticket to one of your buddies. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a refund.
We’ll do our darndest to run all scheduled classes. Most of our classes must have a minimum of 5 participants before we can put them on. In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.