How do you like to be touched? ...has anyone ever asked you? And if they did, what would you say?
Introducing as part of our Sex Essentials program Mind Blowing Touch- an engaging and playful workshop that explores a deepening access to pleasure through the simple practice of touch. Experiment with multiple ways to touch and be touched through a variety of embodied interactions. Practice creatively giving and receiving pleasure in a way that’s authentically consensual, healthy, powerful and pleasurable.
This class is the ideal introduction into how you can learn about what turns you on and invite more pleasure into your life in and outside the bedroom.
- practical tools to give and receive
- creative communication
- how to bring mindfulness to sex with self and others
- setting & respecting boundaries
- mind blowing touch in a way that’s consensual, healthy and pleasurable
- real talk, none of the clinical, confusing chat that is usually paired with sex-ed
- practical tools on how to give, receive and communicate
- incorporate mindfulness and breathwork into sex
- mind blowing touch techniques in a way that's consensual, healthy and pleasurable
- a non-judgemental, open and relaxed space to discuss sex and pleasure
- a glass of wine on arrival
- a notepad and pen/digital device if you wanted to write anything down
- an open mind
- your partner if you would like
Vendor since 2014
Work-Shop is a creative concept that will broaden your horizons and help you unleash your inner awesome. We provide affordable short courses in life skills and alternative art. We’ve teamed up with Australia’s brightest creative minds to share their knowledge and help teach you a new skill.
From printmaking and stencil art through to music and gardening. From life skills and personal development through to blending tea and parkour, we offer a broad range of fun and creative short courses to suit our time poor lives. We will inspire you to pick up that pen, paintbrush, hammer or sewing machine and flick the switch that will kickstart a whole new way of life.
Locations: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide & Fremantle
Work-Shop requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. If you do miss this window, earn some extra karma points and give your ticket to one of your buddies. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email email@example.com to organise a refund or transfer.
We’ll do our darndest to run all scheduled classes, however, let’s face it… sometimes shit happens! Most of our classes must have a minimum of 5 participants before we can put them on. In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Work-Shop or organised by Work-Shop must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
- Any damage, loss or theft incurred to personal property property brought into Work-Shop’s premises.
- Any physical injuries sustained as a result of participating in any class or event organised by Work-Shop.
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Work-Shop.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Work-Shop unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Work-Shop classes and events or on Work-Shop’s premises. (Don’t worry, we’ll only these use to show others how much of a rad time you’re having through social media, newsletters, blogs, website and general Work-Shop promo material)
Work-Shop requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer. If you miss this window, earn some extra karma points and give your ticket to one of your buddies. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a refund.
We’ll do our darndest to run all scheduled classes. Most of our classes must have a minimum of 5 participants before we can put them on. In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.