Get ready for a special tipsy version of Good Clean Fun as we learn to soap with one of the trickiest soaping ingredients around, beer!
In this intermediate soaping class, participants will learn not only the basics of how to make deliciously gentle and Eco friendly cold processed soap, but will also receive the tricks and tips of how to incorporate sugary ingredients like beer, honey, and goats milk into their soap recipes!
This will be a great class for beginner and intermediate soap makers who want a refresh on their basics and to up their soap making game by learning how to safely and successfully incorporate sugary ingredients into their soap.
If you have never made soap before, never fear! This class is accessible to even those with the faintest knowledge of soap (or beer) and is sure to make a perfect Father’s Day Gift.
- The basics of creating a great bar of soap using the cold process soaping method.
- An intro into incorporating fragrances and colorants into soap recipes,and the pros and cons of synthetic vs natural ingredients.
- Intermediate soaping techniques on how to incorporate ingredients with sugar (like beer, honey and goats milk) into their soaping recipes.
- Walk away with a massive 600g custom cake of soap as well as the professional silicon mold they create their soap in, as well as the knowledge to safely and effectively make their own soap at home using many ingredients they may have around the house.
- *Disclaimer* Cold Process Soap takes at least 4 weeks to cure! But never fear! All participants will receive a cheeky soapy sample to hold them over while they wait for their beautiful natural soap to cure.
- Just your beautiful selves!
Clothes you don't mind getting dirty in
Vendor since 2014
Work-Shop is a creative concept that will broaden your horizons and help you unleash your inner awesome. We provide affordable short courses in life skills and alternative art. We’ve teamed up with Australia’s brightest creative minds to share their knowledge and help teach you a new skill.
From printmaking and stencil art through to music and gardening. From life skills and personal development through to blending tea and parkour, we offer a broad range of fun and creative short courses to suit our time poor lives. We will inspire you to pick up that pen, paintbrush, hammer or sewing machine and flick the switch that will kickstart a whole new way of life.
Locations: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide & Fremantle
Work-Shop requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. If you do miss this window, earn some extra karma points and give your ticket to one of your buddies. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a refund or transfer.
We’ll do our darndest to run all scheduled classes, however, let’s face it… sometimes shit happens! Most of our classes must have a minimum of 5 participants before we can put them on. In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Work-Shop or organised by Work-Shop must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
- Any damage, loss or theft incurred to personal property property brought into Work-Shop’s premises.
- Any physical injuries sustained as a result of participating in any class or event organised by Work-Shop.
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Work-Shop.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Work-Shop unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Work-Shop classes and events or on Work-Shop’s premises. (Don’t worry, we’ll only these use to show others how much of a rad time you’re having through social media, newsletters, blogs, website and general Work-Shop promo material)
Work-Shop requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer. If you miss this window, earn some extra karma points and give your ticket to one of your buddies. Email email@example.com to organise a refund.
We’ll do our darndest to run all scheduled classes. Most of our classes must have a minimum of 5 participants before we can put them on. In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.