GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE!
SELECT “GIFT THIS CLASS” AND GIFTEES CAN REDEEM TOWARDS A DATE OF THEIR CHOICE
PINOT NOIR CHALLENGE
Tapanappa, Tolpuddle, Paradigm Hill, Ostler, Ata Rangi, Levantine Hill and many more!
Celebrate all things Pinot Noir in one spectacular evening
Experience terroir in its truest and most unique form!
Investment: $159 – includes supper
You will receive a blind tasting of 12 super-premium Pinot Noirs from Australia, NZ, USA, France and a couple of left-fielders, all accompanied by a delicious supper!
Learn how different regions, climates and even just plots of land can display different expressions of the grape varietal.
Book online via our website or call 9509 3055 and speak to one of the team.
What you will learn
- Taste 12 super premium Pinot Noirs from all over the world
- Experience terroir in its truest form
- Enjoy a delicious supper
What you will get
- A new appreciation for the Pinot Noir varietal
What to bring
- Just themselves
What to wear
Smart casual attire
All wine lovers
Armadale Cellars is about providing you with a memorable experience. Their courses in Melbourne are legendary for information, cutting edge wines and an awesome social atmosphere. Armadale Cellars has been a wine educator for over 20 years.
As one of Melbourne's leading independant retailer, Armadale Cellars team is led by Roseworthy graduate Phil Hude who is renowned for his no-nonsense and no-compromise attitude to wine as well as securing some of the leading figures in Australia wine industry to help present his informative and fun-filled courses and special events.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a transfer or credit note.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A transfer can be requested 7 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
Terms & Conditions
1. There are no refunds for Courses & Events.
2. If you are unable to attend an event or course at/with Armadale Cellars you must inform us (at a minimum) 1 full week (7 days) prior in writing/email and we can transfer you to another course or event. After that, it is your responsibility to fill the spot with a friend, family or anyone you deem to substitute for you, otherwise seat/booking lapses .
3. No transfers will be given within 1 week of the course/event start date.
4. Public transport is best way to get to events/courses and if driving we request that all participants park on High Street (where there are no parking restrictions after 6.30pm).
5. Gift certificate/bookings valid within 36 months of purchase. Certificates/bookings are not redeemable for cash or wine, nor refundable.