PINOT NOIR CHALLENGE
Bass Phillip, Felton Road, Cristom, Tolpuddle, Domaine L’Arlot, Chanson, Bouchard and many more!
Where: In the Cellars at Armadale Cellars
When: Thursday 21st September, 6.30pm - 9.30pm
Investment: $129 per head – 18 seats available
Celebrate all things Pinot Noir in one spectacular evening.
Is Bass Phillip the best Australia has to offer? How does it stand up against the big-boys of Burgundy, or Central Otago’s giant Felton Road?
A blind tasting of 12 super-premium Pinot Noirs should answer some of the big questions, as well as providing a very fun night of Pinosity!
Taste some of the best Pinot Noirs from Australia, NZ, USA, France and a couple of left-fielders, all accompanied by a delicious supper by Phillippa’s!
Experience terroir in its truest and most unique form!
This event is limited to 18 guests. Book immediately to avoid disappointment.
- Taste 12 super premium Pinot Noirs from all over the world
- Experience terroir in its truest form
- Enjoy a delicious Phillippa's supper
Vendor sincce 2013
Armadale Cellars is about providing you with a memorable experience. Their courses in Melbourne are legendary for information, cutting edge wines and an awesome social atmosphere. Armadale Cellars has been a wine educator for almost 20 years.
As one of Melbourne's leading independant retailer, Armadale Cellars team is led by Roseworthy graduate Phil Hude who is renowned for his no-nonsense and no-compromise attitude to wine as well as securing some of the leading figures in Australia wine industry to help present his informative and fun-filled courses and special events.
1. Participants can change the date of their course, if requested, up to one calendar week before the commencement of the course. No refunds can be given for events or courses within one week of commencement.
2. We request that all participants park on High Street (where there are no parking restrictions after 6.30pm) when attending a wine course or event.
3. Gift certificate valid within 12 months of purchase. Certificates are not redeemable for cash or wine.