About Armadale Cellars
Armadale Cellars is about providing you with a memorable experience. Their courses in Melbourne are legendary for information, cutting edge wines and an awesome social atmosphere. Armadale Cellars has been a wine educator for over 20 years.
As one of Melbourne's leading independant retailer, Armadale Cellars team is led by Roseworthy graduate Phil Hude who is renowned for his no-nonsense and no-compromise attitude to wine as well as securing some of the leading figures in Australia wine industry to help present his informative and fun-filled courses and special events.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a transfer or credit note.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A transfer can be requested 7 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
Terms & Conditions
1. There are no refunds for Courses & Events. Gift vouchers purchased through WeTeachMe (this booking platform) are ONLY redeemable for courses and events.
2. If you are unable to attend an event or course at/with Armadale Cellars you must inform us (at a minimum) 1 full week (7 days) prior in writing/email and we can transfer you to another course or event. After that, it is your responsibility to fill the spot with a friend, family or anyone you deem to substitute for you, otherwise seat/booking lapses .
3. No transfers will be given within 1 week of the course/event start date.
4. Public transport is best way to get to events/courses. For events at our cellar, if driving, we request that all participants park on High Street (where there are no parking restrictions after 6.30pm). For external events, please check parking prior or contact us if unsure.
5. Gift certificate/bookings valid within 36 months of purchase. Gift vouchers/bookings are not redeemable for cash or wine, nor refundable.