About the instructor
Jonelle has been practicing yoga for over 20 years, she is also a Primary School Teacher and understands the pressure that kids face at school and beyond the school gate with all the scheduled activities. She completed yoga teacher training with the International Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) and has completed the Kids Teacher Training and Yoga Therapy for Kids courses with Zenergy Yoga 4 Kids.
3.30-4.30pm 60 mins
- Yoga brings the physical benefits of strength, flexibility and balance,
- While mindfulness will develop self-esteem, confidence and body awarness
- having fun
- Expert tuition from an experienced teacher!
- self esteem and body awareness
- Helping Teens better focus and help to regulate their emotions.
- An open mind
- water bottle
loose comfortable clothes
Vendor since 2016
At The Corner is run by a local family who want to use their humble 'corner store' busiess to give back to their community by creating an inviting multi-purpose space where locals can gather, learn new skills together, express their creativity and share experiences.
We Sell Giftware Too!
Find something unique, ethically sourced and unusual giftware from around the world. Also stocking a selection of special food, made by artisan producers in small batches.