Discover the living mini world full of lush and beautiful plants by making your own terrarium in this 75min class. This workshop is designed for mums and daughters, aunties and nieces, grandmas and granddaughters. So, invite someone you love and come and spend some quality time together making a Terrarium together.
Join us for a fun and hands on class, where we will explore the world of terrariums and learn the steps to successfully make your own.
- The ingredients to make a perfect Terrarium
- How to care for them once at home
- All materials needed to create your terrarium which you get to take home.
- An information sheet to help you look after your creation once home.
- Your enthusiasm
- invite someone you love and come and spend some quality time together making a mini world
Comfortable shoes and clothes that you don’t mind getting messy
Anyone over the age of 6
Vendor sincce 2016
At The Corner is run by a local family who want to use their humble 'corner store' busiess to give back to their community by creating an inviting multi-purpose space where locals can gather, learn new skills together, express their creativity and share experiences.
We Sell Giftware Too!
Find something unique, ethically sourced and unusual giftware from around the world. Also stocking a selection of special food, made by artisan producers in small batches.