You will learn how to make a range of flowers using felt and fabric that you can take home and use to decorate clips, headbands, cards, gifts and anything you can imagine.
This workshop is designed for mums and daughters, aunties and nieces, grandmas and granddaughters. So, invite someone you love and come and spend some quality time together making felt and fabric flowers.
No previous craft or sewing skills are required.
This workshop is run by local designers, Lauren and Leanne, from One & Only Handmade. Find out more about their passions, skills and expertise in textiles and design at www.oneandonlyhandmade.com.au.
This is a 60 min workshop
- Be guided through the design process from idea generation to artwork creation
- How fun it can be to make something by hand
- This workshop includes all of the materials and demonstration required to produce a range of felt and fabric flowers.
- All the equipment and a variety of materials enabling you to be creative
- We will make at least 6 different flowers on the day.
- Your imagination and a smile
- a sense of Fun
Anyone over the age of 6
Vendor since 2016
At The Corner is run by a local family who want to use their humble 'corner store' busiess to give back to their community by creating an inviting multi-purpose space where locals can gather, learn new skills together, express their creativity and share experiences.
We Sell Giftware Too!
Find something unique, ethically sourced and unusual giftware from around the world. Also stocking a selection of special food, made by artisan producers in small batches.