Come and learn how to design and make your own keyring with pompoms, tassels and beads.
No previous craft or sewing skills are required.
This workshop is run by local designers, Lauren and Leanne, from One & Only Handmade. Find out more about their passions, skills and expertise in textiles and design at www.oneandonlyhandmade.com.au.
This is a 60 min workshop
- How to make a tassel
- How to make a pompom
- How fun it can be to make something by hand
- A bright and colourful tassel and pompom keychain/bag decoration!
- All the equipment and a variety of materials enabling you to be creative
- A fun class where kids can be kids and unleash their creative side
- Your imagination and a smile
- A sense of fun
Vendor sincce 2016
At The Corner is run by a local family who want to use their humble 'corner store' busiess to give back to their community by creating an inviting multi-purpose space where locals can gather, learn new skills together, express their creativity and share experiences.
We Sell Giftware Too!
Find something unique, ethically sourced and unusual giftware from around the world. Also stocking a selection of special food, made by artisan producers in small batches.