Sweet Sorcery Halloween Class (Underwood, QLD)
Learn how to decorate 5 Halloween Themed Cookies:
- learn how to make a no rest, no chill, no spread vanilla sugar cookie
- learn how to make royal icing and break down the consistencies needed
- learn to decorate cookies using a ‘one consistency’ royal icing
- learn wet on wet icing techniques
- learn how to transfer images without expensive equipment
- learn how to dry your cookies safe and effectively at home
What you will learn
- How to Decorate Cookies with Royal Icing Piping
What you will get
- Please note - Cookies are pre-baked for the Class
What to bring
- Light refreshments will be provided (eg: coffee, tea and biscuits).
What to wear
Closed shoes are a must, please do NOT wear any open shoes (e.g. thongs)
Beginners to Intermediate Skill Level
Bake Boss is committed to provide quality products at competitive prices along with excellent customer service. We are staffed by experienced Cake Decorators to help with your every need.
In addition to our product range we also offer Cake Decorating classes for all levels, from beginners to the professionals. Come in and join the excitement.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
- A refund can be requested 30 days before class starts. Free of charge.
- A transfer can be requested 14 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
Payment of class is confirmation of your place(s) in the class. Minimum numbers apply for each class.
By purchasing this class you agree to our refund & transfer policy.
Please contact your local store for further details and to speak to our team.
Individual store details can be found on our website at www.bakeboss.com.au or contact our head office on (02) 9828 0717
Please check the age requirement for all classes.