You'll never go back to the store-bought ones again once we show you how easy this can be. The full process of fresh sausage making will be explained and demonstrated so you can easily repeat the process at home.
In this class, we will make up four (4) different recipes and discuss many others. I'll explain the simple rules on how you can easily make your own recipes. We'll prepare the meat, mix the ingredients and fill the casings.
The proof will be in the tastings as we cook off some samples for lunch. We’ll talk about cuts of meat and what’s best for making sausages along with all my chef tips on how to prepare them in a quick, efficient way. After lunch, we’ll divide all the sausages that have been made so you can take them home to share with your family and friends.
Duration: 4 Hours
- What sausage casings are best to use and how to prepare them
- Learn what cuts of meat are the best for making sausages
- How to prepare and mince your meat for the best tasting sausages
- Four (4) different recipes that have different techniques
- Expert tuition with all the tips and techniques on making sausages
- A comprehensive handout
- An excellent lunch with some of the sausages you’ve made
- Take home a portion of all the sausages made on the day
- Bring a freezer bag with a frozen freezer block, so your sausages make it home safely
- Our Classroom is cooled for food safety, so if you feel the cold, bring a cardigan
- An apron if you have one, we provide all tools and equipment
To ensure food safety procedures are followed: Flat, enclosed, non-slip soled shoes for comfort and safety in the kitchens ; Clothing is to be clean and casual ; Please tie long hair back and remove any unnecessary jewellery..
Anyone who loves sausages!
Vendor sincce 2017
Our aim at Bec’s table is to inspire you to create great food at home. We run a broad range of classes for all skill levels. We provide hands-on and demonstration classes to suit the student’s needs.
The equipment you’ll find at our cooking school is the same as in any home kitchen so that all our recipes and techniques will be readily reproduced with ease in yours. It’s no use us using a commercial combi oven if you don’t have one at home. We have a wide range of equipment at our school including Thermomix for Thermomix owners.
My qualifications are as follows:
• Certificate in Hospitality – Kitchen Operations
• Certificate in Hospitality – Commercial Cookery
• Certificate in Hospitality – Patisserie
• Certificate in Training and Assessment
We also have guest teachers that conduct classes in their particular field of experience.
If you're ready to book, please ensure you read the terms and conditions below.
By placing your booking, this means you agree to all information listed.
To secure your booking follow the instructions provided.
Once we receive your payment, you will be notified, and your booking will be secured.
Cancellations, Refunds & Transfers
Cancellation is possible up to 7 days before the class start date. Once we start purchasing food and equipment for the class, your payment will not be refundable.
All courses are subject to minimum and maximum numbers of enrolments. If insufficient registrations are received, we may need to cancel a class. We will endeavour to advise you no later than 48 hours before the scheduled lesson. In this case, your payment will be totally refundable or transferable to another class.
Absent from classes - If you do not attend the class that you are booked into, you will be marked as absent, and your payment and booking will be lost. Classes must be attended as they are non-refundable after the required date, due to preparation costs & food wastage.
Allergies – Please contact us regarding any special dietary needs before booking any of our classes as some classes may not be suitable.