Our Asian Dinner Party (Menu 1) has been so popular that we've been asked to create this second one! In this class, we will make some traditional and some not-so traditional Yum Cha, as well as Dim Sum treats. If you love Asian style food, you'll have to book into this one!
Asian Dinner Party 2 Recipes:
- Chicken and Prawn Spring Roll
- Chicken Gow Gees
- Bec's easy Samosa
- Pork Sui Mai Dumplings
- Char Sui Pork or Chinese red roast barbeque pork
- Chilli Soy
- Nam Jim
- Pork barbeque steamed buns
- Prawn toast
- Stuffed Steamed Squid tubes
- Yeast bun dough
Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Techniques for making the fillings
- You’ll learn how to fold pot sticker dumplings, Siu Mai, and spring rolls
- Twelve (12) recipes that are wonderful for Yum Cha or for any event
- A comprehensive handout with all the recipes made in class
- Confidence in making any of these dishes at home
- Bec’s professional tips on making these dishes with ease
- Lunch with a glass of wine at the end of class
- Our Classroom is cooled for food safety so if you feel the cold bring a cardie
- An apron if you have one, we provide everything else
To ensure food safety procedures are followed: Flat, enclosed, non-slip soled shoes for comfort and safety in the kitchens ; Clothing is to be clean and casual ; Please tie long hair back and remove any unnecessary jewellery..
Anyone that loves Asian food.
Vendor sincce 2017
Our aim at Bec’s table is to inspire you to create great food at home. We run a broad range of classes for all skill levels. We provide hands-on and demonstration classes to suit the student’s needs.
The equipment you’ll find at our cooking school is the same as in any home kitchen so that all our recipes and techniques will be readily reproduced with ease in yours. It’s no use us using a commercial combi oven if you don’t have one at home. We have a wide range of equipment at our school including Thermomix for Thermomix owners.
My qualifications are as follows:
• Certificate in Hospitality – Kitchen Operations
• Certificate in Hospitality – Commercial Cookery
• Certificate in Hospitality – Patisserie
• Certificate in Training and Assessment
We also have guest teachers that conduct classes in their particular field of experience.
If you're ready to book, please ensure you read the terms and conditions below.
By placing your booking, this means you agree to all information listed.
To secure your booking follow the instructions provided.
Once we receive your payment, you will be notified, and your booking will be secured.
Cancellations, Refunds & Transfers
Cancellation is possible up to 7 days before the class start date. Once we start purchasing food and equipment for the class, your payment will not be refundable.
All courses are subject to minimum and maximum numbers of enrolments. If insufficient registrations are received, we may need to cancel a class. We will endeavour to advise you no later than 48 hours before the scheduled lesson. In this case, your payment will be totally refundable or transferable to another class.
Absent from classes - If you do not attend the class that you are booked into, you will be marked as absent, and your payment and booking will be lost. Classes must be attended as they are non-refundable after the required date, due to preparation costs & food wastage.
Allergies – Please contact us regarding any special dietary needs before booking any of our classes as some classes may not be suitable.