"Dinner Party Classes" are designed to get everyone cooking. The aim is to share as many recipes and tips as we can in the allotted time frame. We set up four workstations with parts of this delicious menu. Students will work in groups to achieve these amazing dishes. You won’t get to cook every dish on the day, but we will stop at certain points throughout the lesson so our instructor can share techniques in making these delicious recipes easily achievable at home.
The French Dinner Party menu consists of:
- Homemade French Baguettes
- French Onion Soup
- Twice-cooked Gruyère soufflés
- Pork medallions with apple and apple cider
- Lentils du Puy
- Frangipane tart
- Fig and Armagnac Ice-cream
- Lemon Madeline's
- Bec’s French Vegetable stock
- Learn French cooking terms
- Learn to master some great French classics
- Acquire new skills and techniques
- Comprehensive handout of all the recipes made in class
- Expert tuition from a chef
- Sit-down lunch with the fruits of your labour and a glass of wine
- Complete supplies
- Our Classroom is cooled for food safety so if you feel the cold bring a cardie
- An apron if you have one, we provide everything else
To ensure food safety procedures are followed: Flat, enclosed, non-slip soled shoes for comfort and safety in the kitchens ; Clothing is to be clean and casual ; Please tie long hair back and remove any unnecessary jewellery..
Anyone that loves French food
Vendor since 2017
Our aim at Bec’s table is to inspire you to create great food at home. We run a broad range of classes for all skill levels. We provide hands-on and demonstration classes to suit the student’s needs.
The equipment you’ll find at our cooking school is the same as in any home kitchen so that all our recipes and techniques will be readily reproduced with ease in yours. It’s no use us using a commercial combi oven if you don’t have one at home. We have a wide range of equipment at our school including Thermomix for Thermomix owners.
My qualifications are as follows:
• Certificate in Hospitality – Kitchen Operations
• Certificate in Hospitality – Commercial Cookery
• Certificate in Hospitality – Patisserie
• Certificate in Training and Assessment
We also have guest teachers that conduct classes in their particular field of experience.
If you're ready to book, please ensure you read the terms and conditions below.
By placing your booking, this means you agree to all information listed.
To secure your booking follow the instructions provided.
Once we receive your payment, you will be notified, and your booking will be secured.
Cancellations, Refunds & Transfers
Cancellation is possible up to 14 days before the class start date. Once we start purchasing food and equipment for the class, your payment will not be refundable.
All courses are subject to minimum and maximum numbers of enrolments. If insufficient registrations are received, we may need to cancel a class. We will endeavour to advise you no later than 48 hours before the scheduled lesson. In this case, your payment will be totally refundable or transferable to another class.
Absent from classes - If you do not attend the class that you are booked into, you will be marked as absent, and your payment and booking will be lost. Classes must be attended as they are non-refundable after the required date, due to preparation costs & food wastage.
Allergies – Please contact us regarding any special dietary needs before booking any of our classes as some classes may not be suitable.