Just like our Bec's Table Bake Club, our evening meals classes have been very popular.
Because we've had waiting lists in the past, we decided to run some "best of" classes for some of our evening meals favourites.
- Evening meals are designed to teach you some of the fundamentals of cooking.
- How to organise your workspace to produce tasty meals fast after a busy day at work.
In the "Best of Evening Meals Classes" we pick out some of the favourites we've made in the past, classes you may have missed.
This class will revolve around quick, easy meals with pork. These recipes will squash any fears you may have about cooking with pork.
The weekend classes of evening meals are a bit longer than mid-week classes because of the extra dishes I share.
Duration: 2.5 - 3 hours
- Tasty, Pork and Prosciutto skewers
- The recipe and techniques for making Char sui pork at home from scratch
- Learn Bec's recipe for easy slow cooked smokey pulled pork and brilliant quick burger buns
- You'll learn Bec's quick techniques for these great recipes
- A comprehensive handout of everything made on the day
- Lunch with a glass of wine
- Sides to accompany all dishes
- A healthy appetite
Casual although our cooking class is cooled for food safety reasons. If you feel the cold bring a cardie.
Anyone that loves pork.
Vendor sincce 2017
Our aim at Bec’s table is to inspire you to create great food at home. We run a broad range of classes for all skill levels. We provide hands-on and demonstration classes to suit the student’s needs.
The equipment you’ll find at our cooking school is the same as in any home kitchen so that all our recipes and techniques will be readily reproduced with ease in yours. It’s no use us using a commercial combi oven if you don’t have one at home. We have a wide range of equipment at our school including Thermomix for Thermomix owners.
My qualifications are as follows:
• Certificate in Hospitality – Kitchen Operations
• Certificate in Hospitality – Commercial Cookery
• Certificate in Hospitality – Patisserie
• Certificate in Training and Assessment
We also have guest teachers that conduct classes in their particular field of experience.
If you're ready to book, please ensure you read the terms and conditions below.
By placing your booking, this means you agree to all information listed.
To secure your booking follow the instructions provided.
Once we receive your payment, you will be notified, and your booking will be secured.
Cancellations, Refunds & Transfers
Cancellation is possible up to 7 days before the class start date. Once we start purchasing food and equipment for the class, your payment will not be refundable.
All courses are subject to minimum and maximum numbers of enrolments. If insufficient registrations are received, we may need to cancel a class. We will endeavour to advise you no later than 48 hours before the scheduled lesson. In this case, your payment will be totally refundable or transferable to another class.
Absent from classes - If you do not attend the class that you are booked into, you will be marked as absent, and your payment and booking will be lost. Classes must be attended as they are non-refundable after the required date, due to preparation costs & food wastage.
Allergies – Please contact us regarding any special dietary needs before booking any of our classes as some classes may not be suitable.