Gluten Free & Vegetarian Cooking
(Private Dates Available)
You will learn to make tasty and easy Gluten Free & Vegetarian Dishes with lots of tips along the way.
In this course you will learn to make the following dishes :
- Halloumi & Zucchini Patties
- Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Almond & Orange Biscotti
What you will learn
- Enjoy an informative interactive cooking class with lots of tips and easy to follow simple recipes from Marisa and experienced cookbook author and over 30 years experience in teaching cooking classes at Council of Adult Education, on Radio 3AW and also in her kitchen at Bella Cosi in Port Melbourne, Victoria.
What you will get
- Not only will you learn to make tasty, easy to follow simple recipes. Marisa will also give you tips and more ideas on how to adapt your recipes you've learnt into many tasty simple meals for you, family and friends.
2hr Free Parking on Stoke St.
What to bring
- no need to bring anything
What to wear
if you have long hair please tie it back
No experience required. If you like to eat I'll teach you to cook. All ages group from 8 years to 99 years old.
Authentic Italian food and homestyle cooking classes at Port Melbourne
Bella Cosi invites you to experience "A Taste Of Life" with a European influence of homestyle cooking. Come and feel like you are eating back home in your "mother's kitchen"...
Our Pastry Chef & Baker, Christian (formerly from Brunetti's in Carlton), will be baking mouth-watering delicacies on our premises daily. Place your orders for birthday and wedding cakes with us.
A variety of Cooking Classes will be conducted in our kitchen by Marisa, an experienced lecturer who is passionate about food (having taught cooking at both RMIT and CAE for over 13 years), and is also a food editor for CREMA magazine.
Bella Cosi has an average rating of 5.0 for their other classes.See other reviews
Cancellations & Refunds
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Bella Cosi requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Partial refunds. Bella Cosi has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Bella Cosi does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Bella Cosi to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Bella Cosi, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Bella Cosi or organised by Bella Cosi must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Bella Cosi
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Bella Cosi unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Bella Cosi classes and events or on Bella Cosi premises. (For use of Bella Cosi marketing materials).
Bella Cosi requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Bella Cosi, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.