Beautiful Bouquet Beginner Cupcake Decorating
In this hands-on 'Beautiful Bouquet' workshop learn how to create a stunning floral cupcake bouquet to impress your friends.
You will master buttercream piping and fondant skills, along with learning how to make the perfect vanilla cupcake. For beginners, we provide plenty of individual attention to allow you to master our different cupcake designs. For those who have joined us before, we will build on previous piping skills and allow you to transition your skills to a whole new level. Our small class sizes allow us to support everyone in constructing a perfect (and delicious) floral arrangement to take home.
What you will learn
- Make and colour delicious buttercream icing, & Prepare and fill a piping bag
- Use a range of piping tips, Pipe various floral designs, & Prepare your cupcakes ready for arranging
- Colour and prepare fondant, Work with fondant to make leaves, & Arrange your cupcakes with a variety of fillers
What you will get
- Take home your marvellous creation, along with photos and instructions to create impressive floral bouquets again and again!
What to bring
- Your enthusiasm!
What to wear
Anyone looking to learn a new skill. No experience required.
Beyond Cupcakes specialise in creating spectacular cupcakes and decorative cookies for every event and occasion.
We offer a variety of decorating classes in a fun and relaxed environment in the leafy suburb of Ryde in Sydney. These hands on workshops cater to all skill levels, and small class sizes allow us to provide individual attention to all students. Learn from our brilliant instructors or order some delicious treats for your next event.
Planning a Girls Night In, Hen’s Night, Kitchen tea or just a get together with a group of friends. Let us come to you. You provide the location and we will bring everything you need for a fun and creative experience.
Cancellations & Refunds
If the organiser cancels the class:
You are entitled to a full refund.
If you can't attend the class:
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
You may cancel anytime before class starts and claim a full refund or transfer or credit note.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
By registering for this Beyond Cupcakes course, you agree to the following terms & conditions:
- Course fees are non-refundable once paid.
- A once only transfer is allowed to another date if a minimum of one weeks notice is given.
- All courses require a minimum number of students to proceed. If there are insufficient numbers, the course may be cancelled or deferred to a later date, and you will be informed no later than 48 hours prior to the course commencing. In this case course fees can either be refunded or transferred to another course.
- Beyond Cupcakes reserves the right to adjust their scheduling without notice.
- You will be advised by email of the exact course location approximately 5 days before the start date of your course. You should contact us on 0413 028 506 if you have NOT received confirmation 3 days prior.
Other classes you might like
Adding your recipes to CookidooAdding your recipes to Cookidoo
AU$0.00Live via ZoomSun, 21 May 12:00PM (AEST)
Thermomix: Features you may have missedThermomix: Features you may have missed
AU$0.00Live via ZoomSat, 22 Apr 12:00PM (AEST) (+1 more)
Learn How to Bake Alfajores BiscuitsLearn How to Bake Alfajores Biscuits
from AU$99.00Live via ZoomSun, 02 Apr 2:00PM (AEST) (+8 more)Accepts private bookings
Thermomix Modes Deep Dive Zoom (Free)Thermomix Modes Deep Dive Zoom (Free)
AU$0.00Live via ZoomThu, 04 May 7:00PM (AEST)
Awesome scones in JUST 5 minutesAwesome scones in JUST 5 minutes
AU$0.00Live via ZoomSat, 13 May 12:00PM (AEST)
Cookidoo - Shopping Features (save time & money)Cookidoo - Shopping Features (save time & money)
AU$0.00Live via ZoomSat, 15 Apr 12:00AM (AEST) (+1 more)