At BoatShed cheese, we believe that knowledge is priceless. Tamara is well known for creating easy, approachable recipes to share with her students and it's kept them coming back time and time again
The full day class includes instruction in basic cheese making and a range of cheese which students will take home and nurture as the cheese matures. In our basic class, students will learn to make
- Our rich, delicious French style Brie
- A range of lactic goat cheese including curd, feta and Provencal goat logs and pyramids
- Freshly made cows milk ricotta
- Basic ‘hands on’ bread making including plain, grain, herb breads as well as baguettes and fruit breads (take your own breads home with you).
- Instruction and understanding of cheesemaking including several cheeses from a variety of milks
- Gourmet Lunch, cheese tasting, tea / coffee throughout the day
- We take a maximum of 9 students per class so that all students have the time to fully enjoy this 'hands on' experience.
- Our rich, delicious French style Brie.
- A range of lactic goat cheese including curd, feta and Provencal goat logs and pyramids.
- Take your own breads home with you
Casual (Warning: It might get messy)
Everyone wanted to learn how to make cheese and bread.
Vendor since 2015
Our Artisan Cheese:
At BoatShed Cheese, all our cheese is made by hand, using traditional French and Italian methods.
We source our goat's milk from local producers and our cows milk is either rich Jersey or Fresian... all delivered fresh from the farm!
We never use animal rennet so vegetarians can be assured that our product is suitable for them too.
Our cheese is made and aged in our own facility so that we can manage the quality from the farm to the consumer.
Please visit us at one of the local Farmers Markets to taste and purchase our cheese, or email us if you would like to buy some cheese on days when the markets are not operating.
We also specialise in producing and delivering an entire cheese board for your next dinner party or function. Feel free to contact us for prices and more information.
BoatShed Cheese requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email BoatShed Cheese to organise a refund or transfer
While we don't offer refunds for cancellations, you are welcome to change to another date if you cancel up to 48hrs prior to a class.