Whether you have dabbled in a little bit of watercolour before, or you are brand new to this art form, this class is perfect for you.
Over two and a half hours, I will be taking you through the fundamentals of watercolour from colour theory to how to use the watercolour materials. I will guide you through the 9 most common watercolour techniques, blending, strokes, and layering. I will work with you to create watercolour creations for to take home and admire your new skills.
This workshop is a relaxed group of 15 with plenty of one-on-one opportunity. You’ll be using quality studio watercolour materials, which will all be supplied. You will also be going home with my guides on watercolour techniques as well as the watercolour artworks you have created in class.
The price for this class is $75 per person. If you would like to take home a pack of watercolour paints, 2x watercolour brushes and a 10 well paint palette, you can purchase these before your class when you check out for an additional $40.
Duration: 2.5 hours
- How to use watercolour materials and techniques such as gradients, flat washes, blending and layering
- Fundamentals of Watercolour Painting
- Using these techniques to create abstract paintings and form shapes such as leaves
- Tuition under a practicing artist
- Bubbly and light refreshments for afternoon tea
- Take home your amazing illustration creations at the end
- Take home guides for Watercolour techniques
- A fun afternoon with lovely company
- A lovely afternoon with a bunch of fun and friendly people
- Just yourself and an open mind - leave all self-doubt at the door!
- You are welcome to bring your own watercolour materials from home if you have any that you'd like to experiment with in the class
Casual (Warning: It might get messy)
Vendor since 2017
Hi, my name is Cass. I am a wife, a mamma, a dreamer and a doer! I am optimistic, a risk-taker, a beach lover, and a believer that anything is possible.
Originally from Brisbane, I am now lucky enough to call the Sunshine Coast my home. I specialise in the art of abstract watercolour illustrations, textile design, unique hand lettering and modern calligraphy.
My work is inspired by my laid back Sunshine Coast lifestyle, where my memories are so fondly captured from years of family holidays. All of my work embodies a bright and beautiful aura that I inject into every design and illustration. As a qualified Graphic and Interior Designer, I have a strong focus on textile design, pattern design and wedding stationery. I work very closely with my clients to bring their designs to life in a way that is unique to them.