Whether you have dabbled in a little bit of watercolour before, or you are brand new to this art form, this class is perfect for you.
Over two and a half hours, I will be taking you through the fundamentals of watercolour from colour theory to how to use the watercolour materials. I will guide you through the 9 most common watercolour techniques, blending, strokes, and layering. We will experiment with botanical techniques from simple palms to detailed leaves. I will work with you to create watercolour creations for to take home and admire your new skills.
This workshop is a relaxed group of 10 with plenty of one-on-one opportunity. You’ll be using quality studio watercolour materials, which will all be supplied. You will also be going home with a beautiful goodie bag with watercolour materials and your very own Arc + Family concrete pot!
Duration: 2.5 hours
- How to use watercolour materials and techniques such as gradients, flat washes, blending and layering
- Botanical Watercolour techniques for simple palms and detailed leaves
- How to let-go, destress and get in touch with your creative side
- Take home Watercolour Goodie Bag
- Take home your amazing illustrations at the end
- Bubbly and a beautiful grazing platter for afternoon tea
- A fun afternoon with lovely company
- Tuition under a practicing artist
- Your very own Arc & Family Concrete pot to the value of $35
- Just yourself and an open mind - leave all self-doubt at the door!
Casual (Warning: It might get messy)
Vendor sincce 2017
Hi, my name is Cass. I am a wife, a mamma, a dreamer and a doer! I am optimistic, a risk-taker, a beach lover, and a believer that anything is possible.
Originally from Brisbane, I am now lucky enough to call the Sunshine Coast my home. I specialise in the art of abstract watercolour illustrations, textile design, unique hand lettering and modern calligraphy.
My work is inspired by my laid back Sunshine Coast lifestyle, where my memories are so fondly captured from years of family holidays. All of my work embodies a bright and beautiful aura that I inject into every design and illustration. As a qualified Graphic and Interior Designer, I have a strong focus on textile design, pattern design and wedding stationery. I work very closely with my clients to bring their designs to life in a way that is unique to them.