Chocolate Truffles, Truffles, Truffles
This is an informative course designed for people crazy about chocolate truffles! We will make different types of truffles using different techniques and styles, aimed at beginner to intermediate levels. Everybody who attends will gain a deeper understanding and knowledge of working with couverture chocolate to make truffles, with the techniques learned in this class you will be able to:
- Make ganache for truffle fillings
- Temper’ couverture chocolate
- Make buttery chocolate fillings for truffles
- Hand piping, cutting and shaping of fillings
- Hand dipping and rolling of truffles
- Take home notes on the class with recipes and step-by-step process so you can create it time and time again.
This fun day is filled with skills, knowledge, tips and tricks of the trade to help you improve your technique in working with this trending product.
Take home everything you create in packaging provided.
All chocolate and ganache are provided and made from scratch by Jessica using Swiss Felchlin Chocolate.
Taught by Jessica Pedemont
- Make a modern style ganache truffle
- 'Temper’ fine couverture chocolate
- Make a classical buttery mousse chocolate truffle
- Class notes
- Take home everything you make!
- Tea, coffee, water, snacks available throughout the day
- Take home JP Brand tea towel.
- Maximum of 4 people in this class
Plenty of on street and off street parking, taking the bus is another option.
- Your enthusiasm!
Casual, closed-in shoes (no high heels), and tie long hair back
No experience required, except strong love of chocolate!
Vendor since 2016
Chocolate Artisan has been established since 2008 in Sydney, famous for more than just classes. Many have begged Jessica Pedemont for her recipes and tricks of the trade, so her classes have been taught national and international. Those of you local to Sydney she holds classes at her retail chocolate shop in Haberfield, located in Sydney's Inner West area. You can make bookings direct to my website www.jessicapedemont.com as bookings don't always show up on We Teach Me.
Also home of the social enterprise 'South Pacific Cacao" which you can visit www.southpacificcacao.com if you'd like to know more about that.
Chocolate Artisan requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a transfer. Transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs 48 of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There is a $40 fee for transfers.
No refund is given, but you can give your booking to someone else. If you are more than 15 minutes late you may not be allowed to enter the class. Your deposit will not be refunded.