- Term 2: Tuesday 18th April - Saturday 1st July (11 weeks)
- Tuesdays 10:00 - 11:00am
- Wednesdays 4:30 - 5:30pm
- Saturdays 9:10 - 10:10am
- Saturdays 10:20 - 11:20am
- Saturdays 11:30 - 12:30pm
- Saturdays 12:40 - 1.40pm
What You Will Learn
- Learn to introduce yourself and others
- Be able to greet people in different ways
- Understand and carry out commands related to the classroom and much more!
What You Get
- A lively program that encourages children to speak in Italian from the very beginning
- Total immersion in an Italian environment
- Expert teachers
- A wide range of activities (games, songs, role-plays etc) relevant to each age level
- Information about the Italian speaking world
- Small class sizes which ensure that children receive lots of individual attention
Reminders for Parents
When booking this course, please take note for the "Registration Information" section:
- First & Last Name: Please enter your child's full name.
- Emergency Contact Details: Please enter your full name.
Enrolling more than 1 child? Avail of our special sibling rates!
- $378 for 2 kids in regular courses
- $557 for 3 kids in regular courses
- $736 for 4 kids in regular courses
- $915 for 5 kids in regular courses
- $478 for 1 kid in an advanced course, 1 kid in a regular course
- $568 for 2 kids in advanced courses
To enrol 2 or more kids, select PRIVATE/GROUP BOOKING or email us on email@example.com to learn more.
About Italian for Children: 3-5 Year Olds
To build students' communicative skills and give them the confidence and ability to use the Italian language in practical everyday situations.
The program for this age group is activity-based. Students are presented with various interesting activities (games, songs, role-plays etc.) as a means of encouraging them to speak in Italian. The activities are vital to attract and maintain students' interest, but it is the language surrounding the activity that is the main focus of each lesson. Whilst the class is conducted almost entirely in Italian, every care is taken to cater for the specific needs and abilities of each child.
In classes of 10 or more, there are two or three teachers in the class at all times which ensures that each child receives lots of individual attention.
Words to all songs, poems, rhymes etc. as well as all worksheets are kept in students' scrap book so that parents can monitor their children's progress. Where possible, parents are encouraged to listen to children's poems, songs etc. to reinforce the new words and phrases that have been learnt during the lesson.
Possible communicative tasks:
- Introduce yourself and others
- Greet people in different ways
- Understand and carry out commands related to the classroom
- Express feelings
- Expressing likes and dislikes
- Describe people, things, animals, etc.
- Give information about family members and relationships
- Identify numbers and count up to 10 and beyond
- Recognize and identify colours
- Describe weather conditions
- And much, much more!
- Celebrations: Christmas, Easter, birthdays, Mother's day, Father's Day etc.
- My family
- Parts of the body
- Favourite things: foods, animals, activities etc.