Requirements for this class:
- Packed Lunch & Snacks — We will provide refreshments throughout the day, but your child will be required to bring their own lunch & any snacks.
- Writing tools — Please have your child bring their pencil case containing pencils, textas and markers for use throughout the program.
- Laptop — The kids will be using software and different online platforms for the workshop. Tablets have very limited accessibility to the workshop's activities so a laptop is the recommended device. A Mac is preferred, but a recent PC laptop also works— preferably with Chrome or Mozilla Firefox installed as the browser.
- Tinkercad and Instapage account— So we can spend most of our time teaching, we ask that you create a Tinkercad and Instapage account for your kids before class begins. When registering for Tinkercad please input their birthday as 01/01/2000. Please ensure your child has their login details with them.
About Lemonade Stand WorkshopIn an exponentially changing world, our education system is doing what it can to maintain pace, relevance and impart the skills required to prosper in the 21st century. However, technology and business model innovation
However, technology and business model innovation move much quicker than the school system is capable of responding. As such, the very existence of jobs traditionally seen as ‘safe’ such as accounting is being questioned and today’s kids are facing an uncertain future in which they are likely to have several careers and up to 15 jobs.
Clearly, a capacity for personal reinvention and an ability to identify new business and personal growth opportunities will be of significant importance.Help your children learn the basics of startup building and how to pitch their ideas. This
This 2-day class will introduce your kids to these principles in a fun and interactive way and have them solving real problems. As part of the course, students will be introduced to building prototypes, websites, apps and even 3D modelling. Armed with this information they will be placed into groups of 3 and given the opportunity to create their own startup. Parents and family are invited to attend the Pitch session on the afternoon of the 2nd day.
What people say about Lemonade Stand
"Thank you for a fun, interactive and thought-provoking 2 days. My son Conor had an absolute ball, and is brimming with ideas and enthusiasm! You obviously love what you do, and more importantly, the kids do too." - Kristen, Parent
"The pitches I saw today were better than many adults I've seen pitch." Steve Baxter, Shark Tank
"It's not boring school. We make websites and we learn businesses and stuff, however at school it's just maths and English. Everybody should get the chance to do this — it's epic." Maxim, Student. April '16
- Learn the basics of startup building and how to pitch business ideas
- Solve real problems using business principles in a fun and interactive way
- Introduction to building prototypes, websites, apps and even 3D Modelling
- Packed Lunch & Snacks
- Writing Tools
- Tinkercad and Instapage account
This program is designed for 9-12 year old kids.
Vendor since 2015
Open Innovation Hub where Startups and Corporates alike can Learn, Connect, and Innovate - together.
Offering short, high-impact classes and workshops on Lean Startup, Digital Marketing, Data Science, Design Thinking and Agile Methodologies.
Disrupt yourself, before someone else does.
Collective Campus requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Collective Campus to organise a refund or transfer
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Collective Campus or organised by Collective Campus must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Collective Campus.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Collective Campus unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Collective Campus classes and events or on Collective Campus's premises. (For use of Collective Campus marketing materials).
Collective Campus requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer.
In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.