When swimmers and triathletes want to get faster in the water it’s not often a matter of training harder. Fitness can only take a person so far in swimming. The most effective way to increase speed and endurance is by improving your technique. We take the drills, techniques and training methods used by the best swimmers around the world and make them available to athletes of all levels.
A bit about Brenton:
- Australian National Age Finalist (400 IM, 200 Breaststroke, 200 IM)
- National Masters Record Holder
- Australian National Masters Coach of the Year (2012)
- Australian Masters National Championship Coach (2009, 2012, 2013)
These methods have been used with athletes and teams who have:
- Broken National and World Master’s records (Kelly Higgins, Jenny Bucknell, Brenton Ford plus many more)
- Made National swim teams (Sam Ashby)
- Competed in the Olympics in triathlon (Samantha Warriner, New Zealand)
- Won back-to-back National Master’s titles (Powerpoints MSC)
- Win open water races (Too many to mention!)
- Improved efficiency and smoothness of their stroke (you don’t have to be a top level swimmer to benefit from the materials)
View All Photos
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Effortless Swimming or organised by Effortless Swimming must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Effortless Swimming.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Effortless Swimming unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Effortless Swimming classes and events or on Effortless Swimming's premises. (For use of Effortless Swimming marketing materials).
Effortless Swimming requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer.
In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.