A fun two hour painting class where our host artist will guide you through a step-by-step process on how to paint our selected artwork. Pour some creativity into your night out, while you drink, eat and meet! We will provide the entertainment through great music and enthusiasm...all you need to do is come along and have fun!
No experience necessary to join in, our professional artist will offer all the artistic tuition and assistance needed. Feel free to purchase drinks and food while you paint from our partnered venue or if time is on your side, come in earlier from 6pm to enjoy a relaxed dinner before the commencement of class.
- How to paint a selected artwork using a step-by-step guided process by our host artist
- Helpful tips and techniques to execute your painting
- How to connect to your creativity in a relaxed and fun setting
- All painting materials are provided such as canvas, easel, acrylic paint, brushes and apron
- Take home your own finished artwork on a 40x50cm stretched canvas
- A night full of fun and enthusiasm along with great music while you gain artistic tuition from a professional artist!
- Just your enthusiasm!
Open to everyone interested!
For Paint’s Sake requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email For Paint’s Sake to organise a refund or transfer
Once you have purchased a ticket to one of our events and can't make it, unfortunately we can not offer a refund or reschedule the ticket.
Our classes take careful planning and seats are limited. So please book carefully.
Alternatively, you can send a friend along to take your ticket under your name.