Messina "Not-So-Corporate Gelato Class" (25 People)
Messina "Not-So-Corporate Gelato Classes"
FINALLY! An activity you can do with your colleagues that you’ll actually all want to do. You can finally bring home a story about what you did today that people will want to hear. When was the last time you bragged about your ‘team bonding‘ or ‘team building‘ exercises enforced by your place of work?
Welcome THE MESSINA NOT-SO-CORPORATE GELATO CLASSES, a version of our sell-out gelato class, specially adapted for you and your teammates.
Are you sick of your bog standard awkward christmas parties?
Does your company have too much money?
Do you love spending your bosses money?
If you answered yes to any (or all) of the above, we have the solution for you. GELATO! And best of all, your boss will love it too.
All classes are held at Messina HQ – Rosebery, Sydney (this is our HQ , classroom and production space). On special occasions we can sometimes cater for groups of up 20 in our Fitzroy store in Melbourne.
- Our Head Chef will split you into teams and each team will be allocated their own Messina chef & come up with their version of the BEST DESSERT EVER using our gelato
- You’ll learn some snazzy plating tips for desserts to get you started & we’ll talk you through the elements needed to create a beautiful (and delicious) dessert
- Each team must come up with an idea and name, then create & plate up a dessert, making one for each member of the team and 1 for the chef, then comes the eating & the judgement.
- We’ll choose a winning team to be crowned the ‘Gelato Gods’ and who’ll receive a prize!
- Teams are provided with a selection of gelatos, sorbets & additions to choose from
- A selection of GELATO desserts – these are single serve portions of Gelato
- We’ll roll you out into the store where you can try as many flavours as you can handle then choose your favourite to take home in a 500ml tub
- Your colleagues/team to Messina HQ to savor a gelato creation right away!
No cooking experience necessary. Unfortunately it’s hard for us to cater for people with allergies, but let us know what requirements you have and we’ll see what we can do.
Vendor since 2015
We make gelato, it's pretty good.
At Gelato Messina our job is to make people happy. Yes we make amazing gelato with the very best, real ingredients. And yes our gelato cakes are weird and wonderful, but it’s all in the name of putting a smile on someone’s face.
We’re passionate (verging on obsessive) about the creative process. Whether it’s coming up with new flavours or a music playlist for the stores, we throw ourselves into it because that’s what we love.
How would they have made it 100 years ago?
When we make gelato at Messina, we ask ourselves one simple question: “How would they have made it 100 years ago?” The answer is simple – use ingredients in their raw and most natural form and make everything from scratch. ‘Ready made’ ingredients including colourings, flavourings, preservatives and pastes have no place at Messina.
From the meticulous roasting and endless grind of pistachios, to the baking of our own apple pies and brownies, or to the sweet smell of stewed spiced rhubarb, absolutely everything is made lovingly in-house by our little team of mad professors. By using real ingredients, we achieve full bodied texture and flavour in our gelato. Our dairy flavours have low fat content because we use less cream, and our sorbets are completely fat free, dairy free and full of fruit.
Want to find out what goes on behind the scenes at Messina?
Book one of our Gelato Appreciation Classes or brand new Hands On Classes below and join us at Messina HQ in Sydney for a class at COOL SCHOOL. We couldn’t think of a better way to spend your Saturday morning…
For any cancelations made within 3 weeks of the bookings, no refunds will be possible. Cancellations made outside this period will be fully refunded.
Any cancelations made within 3 weeks of the bookings, no refunds will be possible.
Cancellations made outside this period will be fully refunded.