A unique gift for people who love fun, fitness, movement and something a little different.
This gift is a tailor-made, private 1:1 hula hoop lesson with an option to add a hula hoop to the gift also (see below for more info).
It's the perfect gift for:
- Beginner hoopers looking to kick start their hoop dance
- People wanting to learn some fun ways to stay fit with a hula hoop - think cardio sweat and toning
- Hoopers wanting to focus on troubleshooting particular moves
- People looking to create their own hoop dance choreography
When and where?
Melbourne - usually in the CBD, Footscray, Yarraville, Carlton or St Kilda at a time and date of the voucher holders' choice.
Do I need to bring a hoop?
All hoops provided. BYO playfulness, water bottle and wear comfy clothes.
How do I gift a hoop as part of the present?
If you want to gift a hoop as well as a private lesson, you can select this on the right hand panel under "Number of Tickets". There are 2 types of hoops available - both are 100% Australian made, quality, durable and flexible plastic custom-made for hula hooping:
- Practise Hoop: A bright orange plastic hoop with a single pin-stripe of grip tape
- Dance Hoop: A fully taped, patterned and sparkly hula hoop. Designs are visible in the shop on www.hoopsparx.com.
The voucher holder can select their hoop from the range available online or on the day of the lesson.
How long are gift vouchers valid for?
Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months.
How is the voucher redeemed?
The voucher holder can email/call to arrange everything.
About the Facillitator:
Donna Sparx is passionate about bringing the beat into the hoop and the freedom that can be found in play and flow. Having trained with the Women’s Circus and hoopers from all over the world, she has a giant hoop-sized bag of moves to share. When not playing with or teaching hoops, Donna can be found training in German Wheel, doing hardcore pilates, dooping (hooping at the dog park – yes, it’s possible to hula hoop, drink coffee and throw a ball for the dog at the same time), or deciding which leggings will best reflect her mood today.
Pricing is GST inclusive.
Lessons take place on the date and time of the voucher holder's choice. The Voucher is valid for 12 months
- You tell me your goals and I'll create the perfect session for you
- Hands on coaching and practise
- Troubleshooting any tricks, moves or transitions that you are struggling with
- Access to free online Hoop Sparx tutorials, tips and tricks.
- Access to the Hoop Sparx hoopers online community.
- A customised, 30 or 60 minute, one on one hula hoop lesson with Donna Sparx
- Water bottle
Comfy clothes that you enjoy moving in
Kids at heart aged 14-70! If you want to play, giggle and learn to hoop then this is for YOU!
Vendor since 2015
FUN, FITNESS & FLOW...
Hoop Sparx is a glitter fuelled bubble of hooptastic play, creativity, giggles, dance and HULA HOOPS!
If you are looking for a fun way to keep fit, check out our Hula Hoop Classes in Carlton, Footscray, Preston and St Kilda. Mon-Thursday nights.
You will learn dazzling hoop tricks and discover your own hoop dance style in these super interactive galactic classes. And you’ll get mega toned doing it!
Donna Sparx is a hoop teacher, lover, maker and performer and is passionate about sharing the holistic sparkle that is hula hooping.
The Hoop Sparx approach includes:
○ Utilising play as a foundation for learning
○ Using hoop dance as a way to explore and change/challenge our thinking
○ Transformative potential of hoop dance
○ Encouraging individual style, exploration and creativity
○ Fun! Lots of FUN!
"Thank you for the awesome hoop lesson. I’d had a really down day and the class, your fun energy and the hoops got me out of my head. Loads of laughter and smiles all round. I even went to the park yesterday and put together a little sequence of everything we learned. And guess what? Your tips for chest hooping have helped. I did it!!!!"
– Hoop Sparx Student
Refunds will only be issued if a class is cancelled.
A refund may be considered in the exceptional circumstance that a students sustains an injury during a Hoop Sparx class and is unable to complete the term.
Bring-A-Friend 1 Class Passes must be all used together on the same night. E.g. if you buy 3 Bring-A-Friend tickets then 3 people need to attend a class together.
Bring-A-Friend 8 Class Passes can be used at any Hoop Sparx classes - you just need to show up to your first class together and the rest you are free to spin where you please.
Class Pass Validity
Class Passes are valid for use in all Hoop Sparx classes and only during the Term for which they were purchased.
Refunds are only issued if a class is cancelled. See http://hoopsparx.com/terms-of-service/ for more information.