The Hooplah: fun, fitness & family!
It's school holidays and it's time to get your hoop on. That's right, Castlemaine, we are going to spin things up a bit.
Hula hooping is by far one of THE FUNNEST ways to keep warm.
Starting off with gentle hoop stretches, we will move quite quickly into a fun-filled warm up.
All moves will be broken down step by step, starting with the foundations.
This playshop is designed for beginners.
It is the perfect opportunity to get the family together, get active and have some FUN!
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What to bring? Wear comfy clothes, BYO water, playfulness, giggles and family.
Ticket info: Pre-sale tix only and strictly limited spaces available so get in quick!
This is a one off hula hoop workshop for the whole family on Thursday 6th July from 3pm-4pm.
- How to spin a hoop around your waist
- Fun and fancy hoop tricks and hoopercises
- A hoop dance choreography
- 1 hour of great music, fun, giggles and hula hoops of course.
- Hoopy warm up stretches to get ready for the spin.
- Hula Hoops: all hoops are provided so you can try out a huge range.
- A workshop that is suitable for people interested in playing with hula hoops aged 4-70. All levels welcome.
- Access to the Hoop Sparx hoopers online community.
- Discounted hula hoops.
- Water bottle
- A giggle or three
Comfy clothes that you enjoy moving in
People who want to have fun with the family and learn to hula hoop.
Vendor sincce 2015
FUN, FITNESS & FLOW...
Hoop Sparx is a glitter fuelled bubble of hooptastic play, creativity, giggles, dance and HULA HOOPS!
If you are looking for a fun way to keep fit, check out our Hula Hoop Classes in Carlton, Footscray, Preston and St Kilda. Mon-Thursday nights.
You will learn dazzling hoop tricks and discover your own hoop dance style in these super interactive galactic classes. And you’ll get mega toned doing it!
Donna Sparx is a hoop teacher, lover, maker and performer and is passionate about sharing the holistic sparkle that is hula hooping.
The Hoop Sparx approach includes:
○ Utilising play as a foundation for learning
○ Using hoop dance as a way to explore and change/challenge our thinking
○ Transformative potential of hoop dance
○ Encouraging individual style, exploration and creativity
○ Fun! Lots of FUN!
"Thank you for the awesome hoop lesson. I’d had a really down day and the class, your fun energy and the hoops got me out of my head. Loads of laughter and smiles all round. I even went to the park yesterday and put together a little sequence of everything we learned. And guess what? Your tips for chest hooping have helped. I did it!!!!"
– Hoop Sparx Student
Refunds will only be issued if a class is cancelled.
A refund may be considered in the exceptional circumstance that a students sustains an injury during a Hoop Sparx class and is unable to complete the term.
Class Pass Validity
Class Passes are valid for use in all Hoop Sparx classes and only during the Term for which they were purchased.
Refunds are only issued if a class is cancelled.