2 hours of twin hooping!
All moves will be broken down step by step, building from one hoop up to two hoops.
This workshop is definately suitable for all levels and is the perfect opportunity to either begin your twin hoop journey, or explore further.
Some of the things we will be covering include:
- Arms and elbows
- Making shapes
- Two Hoops One Hand
- Drills for twin hooping
- Creating combos and connecting things together
Requests are welcome - please email email@example.com before 15 June if there is a twins move you have been wanting to learn, trouble-shoot or revise.
There is a Flow & Transitions Workshop on after this one and a deal on if you come to both. We will have a short break between the two workshops so, if you are staying for the afternoon, bring some munchies. Coconut water and light snacks will be provided.
Pre-sale tix only and strictly limited spaces available so get in quick!
Please BYO twin hoops if you have them.
Hoops will be available to purchase on the night but if you are after a special set, please check out the polypro range at www.hoopsparx.com/shop and put in your order (via email firstname.lastname@example.org) the week before to collect at the workshop.
This is a one off twin-hooping workshop on Sunday 25th June from 2pm-4pm.
- Discover drills to help improve your twin hooping
- Build your twins repertoire with an impressive combination of brain-melting tech and smooth, simple moves
- Take home a hoop swag of twins moves, patterns and combos
- Warm up and cool down stretches to take care of your body
- Hoops are provided but if you have your own, bring them
- A workshop that is suitable for anyone who is interested in exploring twin hooping. All levels welcome.
- Access to the Hoop Sparx hoopers online community.
- A 2 hour workshop focussing on twin hooping
- Water bottle
- A giggle or three
- Hoops if you have them (otherwise they will be provided)
Comfy clothes that you enjoy moving in
People who want to learn twin hooping!
Vendor sincce 2015
FUN, FITNESS & FLOW...
Hoop Sparx is a glitter fuelled bubble of hooptastic play, creativity, giggles, dance and HULA HOOPS!
If you are looking for a fun way to keep fit, check out our Hula Hoop Classes in Carlton, Footscray, Preston and St Kilda. Mon-Thursday nights.
You will learn dazzling hoop tricks and discover your own hoop dance style in these super interactive galactic classes. And you’ll get mega toned doing it!
Donna Sparx is a hoop teacher, lover, maker and performer and is passionate about sharing the holistic sparkle that is hula hooping.
The Hoop Sparx approach includes:
○ Utilising play as a foundation for learning
○ Using hoop dance as a way to explore and change/challenge our thinking
○ Transformative potential of hoop dance
○ Encouraging individual style, exploration and creativity
○ Fun! Lots of FUN!
"Thank you for the awesome hoop lesson. I’d had a really down day and the class, your fun energy and the hoops got me out of my head. Loads of laughter and smiles all round. I even went to the park yesterday and put together a little sequence of everything we learned. And guess what? Your tips for chest hooping have helped. I did it!!!!"
– Hoop Sparx Student
Refunds will only be issued if a class is cancelled.
A refund may be considered in the exceptional circumstance that a students sustains an injury during a Hoop Sparx class and is unable to complete the term.
Class Pass Validity
Class Passes are valid for use in all Hoop Sparx classes and only during the Term for which they were purchased.
Refunds are only issued if a class is cancelled.