2 hours of flowspiration!
The focus of this workshop is on finding your flow and creating your own combos.
You will learn a range of transitions and some moves to help you find the pathways and the dance flowing between and through the moves you know AND a few new ones.
Everything will be broken down step by step with loads of one on one support to help you relax into the hoop.
This workshop is definately suitable for all levels and is the perfect opportunity to either begin your hoop dance journey, or explore further.
Flow and Transitions: A Hoop Dance Journey takes place after a Twin Hooping workshop. Come to one or both!
Pre-sale tix only and strictly limited spaces available so get in quick!
Please BYO twin hoops if you have them.
Hoops will be available to purchase on the night but if you are after a special set, please check out the polypro range at www.hoopsparx.com/shop and put in your order (via email firstname.lastname@example.org) the week before to collect at the workshop.
This is a one off flowspiration workshop on Sunday 25th June from 4:30pm-6:30pm.
- Explore practises to find your flow
- Build your transitions repertoire to help flow between moves
- Take home a hoop swag of flowspiration, transitions and your own flow combos
- A 2 hour workshop focusing on developing your flow
- Warm up and cool down stretches to take care of your body
- Hoops are provided but if you have your own, bring them
- A workshop that is suitable for anyone who is interested in exploring hoop dance. All levels welcome.
- Access to the Hoop Sparx hoopers online community.
- Water bottle
- A giggle or three
- Hoops if you have them (otherwise they will be provided)
Comfy clothes that you enjoy moving in
People who want to discover, or dive deeper, into their hoop dance flow!
Vendor since 2015
FUN, FITNESS & FLOW...
Hoop Sparx is a glitter fuelled bubble of hooptastic play, creativity, giggles, dance and HULA HOOPS!
If you are looking for a fun way to keep fit, check out our Hula Hoop Classes in Carlton, Footscray, Preston and St Kilda. Mon-Thursday nights.
You will learn dazzling hoop tricks and discover your own hoop dance style in these super interactive galactic classes. And you’ll get mega toned doing it!
Donna Sparx is a hoop teacher, lover, maker and performer and is passionate about sharing the holistic sparkle that is hula hooping.
The Hoop Sparx approach includes:
○ Utilising play as a foundation for learning
○ Using hoop dance as a way to explore and change/challenge our thinking
○ Transformative potential of hoop dance
○ Encouraging individual style, exploration and creativity
○ Fun! Lots of FUN!
"Thank you for the awesome hoop lesson. I’d had a really down day and the class, your fun energy and the hoops got me out of my head. Loads of laughter and smiles all round. I even went to the park yesterday and put together a little sequence of everything we learned. And guess what? Your tips for chest hooping have helped. I did it!!!!"
– Hoop Sparx Student
Refunds will only be issued if a class is cancelled.
A refund may be considered in the exceptional circumstance that a students sustains an injury during a Hoop Sparx class and is unable to complete the term.
Bring-A-Friend 1 Class Passes must be all used together on the same night. E.g. if you buy 3 Bring-A-Friend tickets then 3 people need to attend a class together.
Bring-A-Friend 8 Class Passes can be used at any Hoop Sparx classes - you just need to show up to your first class together and the rest you are free to spin where you please.
Class Pass Validity
Class Passes are valid for use in all Hoop Sparx classes and only during the Term for which they were purchased.
Refunds are only issued if a class is cancelled. See http://hoopsparx.com/terms-of-service/ for more information.