2 x 2 hour workshops!
Workshop 1: 2 hours of twin hooping!
All moves will be broken down step by step, building from one hoop up to two hoops.
This workshop is definately suitable for all levels and is the perfect opportunity to either begin your twin hoop journey, or explore further.
Some of the things we will be covering include:
- Arms and elbows
- Making shapes
- Two Hoops One Hand
- Drills for twin hooping
- Creating combos and connecting things together
Requests are welcome - please email firstname.lastname@example.org before 15 June if there is a twins move you have been wanting to learn, trouble-shoot or revise.
There is a Flow & Transitions Workshop on after this one and a deal on if you come to both. We will have a short break between the two workshops so, if you are staying for the afternoon, bring some munchies. Coconut water and light snacks will be provided.
Workshop 2: 2 hours of flowspiration!
The focus of this workshop is on finding your flow and creating your own combos.
You will learn a range of transitions and some moves to help you find the pathways and the dance flowing between and through the moves you know AND a few new ones.
Everything will be broken down step by step with loads of one on one support to help you relax into the hoop.
This workshop is definately suitable for all levels and is the perfect opportunity to either begin your hoop dance journey, or explore further.
Flow and Transitions: A Hoop Dance Journey takes place after a Twin Hooping workshop. Come to one or both!
Pre-sale tix only and strictly limited spaces available so get in quick!
Please BYO twin hoops if you have them.
Hoops will be available to purchase on the night but if you are after a special set, please check out the polypro range at www.hoopsparx.com/shop and put in your order (via email email@example.com) the week before to collect at the workshop.
2 x 2 hour workshops: Twin Hooping: 2:00-4:00pm Flow and Transitions: 4:30-6:30pm
- Explore practises to find your flow and discover drills to help improve your twin hooping
- Build your transitions and twins repertoire to help flow between moves and take your twin hooping to the next level
- Take home a hoop swag of flowspiration, transitions, twins moves, patterns and combos
- 2 x 2 hour workshops
- Warm up and cool down stretches to take care of your body
- 2 hour workshop focusing on twin hooping
- 2 hour workshop focusing on developing your flow
- Access to the Hoop Sparx hoopers online community.
- A workshop that is suitable for anyone who is interested in exploring hoop dance. All levels welcome.
- Hoops are provided but if you have your own, bring them
- Water bottle
- A giggle or three
- Hoops if you have them (otherwise they will be provided)
Comfy clothes that you enjoy moving in
People who want to discover, or dive deeper, into their twin hooping and hoop dance flow!
Vendor sincce 2015
FUN, FITNESS & FLOW...
Hoop Sparx is a glitter fuelled bubble of hooptastic play, creativity, giggles, dance and HULA HOOPS!
If you are looking for a fun way to keep fit, check out our Hula Hoop Classes in Carlton, Footscray, Preston and St Kilda. Mon-Thursday nights.
You will learn dazzling hoop tricks and discover your own hoop dance style in these super interactive galactic classes. And you’ll get mega toned doing it!
Donna Sparx is a hoop teacher, lover, maker and performer and is passionate about sharing the holistic sparkle that is hula hooping.
The Hoop Sparx approach includes:
○ Utilising play as a foundation for learning
○ Using hoop dance as a way to explore and change/challenge our thinking
○ Transformative potential of hoop dance
○ Encouraging individual style, exploration and creativity
○ Fun! Lots of FUN!
"Thank you for the awesome hoop lesson. I’d had a really down day and the class, your fun energy and the hoops got me out of my head. Loads of laughter and smiles all round. I even went to the park yesterday and put together a little sequence of everything we learned. And guess what? Your tips for chest hooping have helped. I did it!!!!"
– Hoop Sparx Student
Refunds will only be issued if a class is cancelled.
A refund may be considered in the exceptional circumstance that a students sustains an injury during a Hoop Sparx class and is unable to complete the term.
Bring-A-Friend 1 Class Passes must be all used together on the same night. E.g. if you buy 3 Bring-A-Friend tickets then 3 people need to attend a class together.
Bring-A-Friend 8 Class Passes can be used at any Hoop Sparx classes - you just need to show up to your first class together and the rest you are free to spin where you please.
Class Pass Validity
Class Passes are valid for use in all Hoop Sparx classes and only during the Term for which they were purchased.
Refunds are only issued if a class is cancelled. See http://hoopsparx.com/terms-of-service/ for more information.