The one and only Hoop Ma Boogie of 2017!
With a Twins Tech Workshop earlier in the day for the perfect combination of tech and flow...
Book both sessions to receive a discount.
Hoop Ma Boogie
It's a party, it's a hoop jam, it's an experience and we have a new DJ - Mras Nitzi and she is gonna rock da house! https://soundcloud.com/mrasnitzi
Once again we are taking it to the CLUB!
Time to FLOW. Time to feel. Time for fun. No hoop-xperience necessary. All levels are welcome. This is about the DANCE.
A hula hoopin', bootay shakin', all out DANCE party and exploration session. Taking it to a club cos we need room to get our HOOP BOOGIE awn.
Facillitated by Donna Sparx on the hoop mic and Meas Nitzi on the decks.
Think of a hoop jam on steroids where tech 'n' trix get kicked to the curb and all that's left is your DANCE, your FLOW, EXPLORATION and YOU. It's PLAY time, so dig deep and we gonna bust our boogie valves. There will be no choreography, just you, your hoop and the tunes.
For those of you who want to explore the DANCE side of hoop more, this is where you will find your style, your flow, your GO.
Wait, what? What's awn the menu?
1. Intention Flow Session
2. Connect & Sweat: full body facilitated dance - find your own DANCE in the hoop
3. Jam: free flow jam time
4. Float n Flow Cool Down
5. Connect n Close
Any questions, please email email@example.com.
Let's SPIN IT, SPIN OUT and SPIN INWARDS.All hoops provided. BYO water bottle, comfy clothes, a smile and a giggle or three. Let's hoop DANCE.
Pre-sale tix only and strictly limited spaces available so get in quick!
Early Bird: $30 (10 tix available until 7th November)
General Admission: $35 (10 tix available until 10th December)
This is a one off hoop dance exploration and flow workshop on Saturday 17th December from 3pm - 5pm.
- Discover your own hoop dance style
- Donna Sparx will guide you through a hoop dance journey utilising play, breath and hoop moves
- Explore your flow in a facillitated hoop dance session with a live DJ (Eve Lyn)
- A 2 hour journey where tech and tricks are kicked to the curb
- A sweat session and movement meditation through exploring dance with a hula hoop
- Hoops are provided of all different sizes and weights so you can experiment and see what feels right for you and the way you like to move.
- A workshop that is suitable for anyone who is interested in dancing with a hoop. All levels welcome.
- Access to free online Hoop Sparx tutorials, tips and tricks.
- Access to the Hoop Sparx hoopers online community.
- Water bottle
- A giggle or three
Comfy clothes that you enjoy moving in
Kids at heart aged 14-70! If you want to play, giggle and explore hoop dance through facillitated movement then this is for YOU!
Vendor since 2015
FUN, FITNESS & FLOW...
Hoop Sparx is a glitter fuelled bubble of hooptastic play, creativity, giggles, dance and HULA HOOPS!
If you are looking for a fun way to keep fit, check out our Hula Hoop Classes in Carlton, Footscray, Preston and St Kilda. Mon-Thursday nights.
You will learn dazzling hoop tricks and discover your own hoop dance style in these super interactive galactic classes. And you’ll get mega toned doing it!
Donna Sparx is a hoop teacher, lover, maker and performer and is passionate about sharing the holistic sparkle that is hula hooping.
The Hoop Sparx approach includes:
○ Utilising play as a foundation for learning
○ Using hoop dance as a way to explore and change/challenge our thinking
○ Transformative potential of hoop dance
○ Encouraging individual style, exploration and creativity
○ Fun! Lots of FUN!
"Thank you for the awesome hoop lesson. I’d had a really down day and the class, your fun energy and the hoops got me out of my head. Loads of laughter and smiles all round. I even went to the park yesterday and put together a little sequence of everything we learned. And guess what? Your tips for chest hooping have helped. I did it!!!!"
– Hoop Sparx Student
Refunds will only be issued if a class is cancelled.
A refund may be considered in the exceptional circumstance that a students sustains an injury during a Hoop Sparx class and is unable to complete the term.
Bring-A-Friend 1 Class Passes must be all used together on the same night. E.g. if you buy 3 Bring-A-Friend tickets then 3 people need to attend a class together.
Bring-A-Friend 8 Class Passes can be used at any Hoop Sparx classes - you just need to show up to your first class together and the rest you are free to spin where you please.
Class Pass Validity
Class Passes are valid for use in all Hoop Sparx classes and only during the Term for which they were purchased.
Refunds are only issued if a class is cancelled. See http://hoopsparx.com/terms-of-service/ for more information.