Come back and make another piece of glass art, maybe we'll share a glass of bubbles while you create your unique draped work of glass art.
Now you have completed any of our Level 1 Workshops, you can use your new-found fusing skills to create another piece of glass.
The 3 hours gives you time to brush up on your cutting skills and have some fun doing a drape.
Make it in the colour combination and design of your choosing. We usually create a piece that fits on a 30 x 30cm kiln shelf. We fuse it once and then you come back and add to it and then we fuse it again. When you are happy with it after this second session, we will drape it. It's so much fun!
(If you'd like to make a different size please feel free to ask so I have the correct kiln shelves ready for you. Extra costs might apply.)
If your time is limited, I can do the cold working for you.
Everything is included! All glass, your tools and all firings. Come and have some fun making your own sculptural piece like the ones in the images here.
This is another mix and match workshop - so if your friends want to come with you to this workshop they can make something else at the same time. Simply call and we can make the necessary arrangements for you all.
Please let me know when you book in, which option you'd like to create, so that I can have the glass and the correct size kiln shelf available for you.
You will choose from the large selection of transparent and opaque colours, stringers, noodles, frit, part-sheets and rods that are in my studio at the time of your workshop!
14 days afterwards, you’ll come back and prepare it for its second firing. This usually takes between 60-90 minutes. I will do this for you if its easier for you.
Book in now with your friends so you can create memories and draped glass art together.
- You will learn how to drape your own glass piece thats 30x30cms.
- Enhance your fusing & slumping skills!
- Use your slumping skills to create another piece of art glass
- All materials provided
- All firings (3) and a glass of bubbles for extra enjoyment
- You can choose a different size and shape if you let me know 3 days before the workshop (t's & c's apply)
- an idea of what you are going to create this time
- bring your friends and share this fabulous workshop.
Please wear clothes that includes some kind of sleeve (not a tank top) Please wear closed toe shoes. (no thongs).
The prerequisite is that you have attended one of my LEVEL ONE(1) LIFE'S COLOURS WORKSHOPS previously. Anyone under the age of 18 needs to be accompanied by an adult or carer who also attends the workshop.
Please note that you may be photographed during this workshop.
Vendor since 2016
I’m like a kid in a lolly shop. I am endlessly impressed and inspired – by the work of others, by colours and textures, by everything around me, man-made and natural!
There’s so much to see, to interpret into glass!
I love it all. I love sharing it with everyone – that’s why I run workshops – it makes me happy and its my hope that some of this joy spills over to you as well.
I love my job.
You too can create graphic Mondrian-inspired bowls and platters and feminist invoking “Break The Glass Ceiling” pendants, brooches and sometimes earrings in these workshops. You can create an artwork for your walls in the fabulous Heart Art Class.
I love the clash of sometimes crazy and sometimes controlled geometry, that can see in my Paris Elegance series with its DNA centre design element. I suspect they indulge both the conservative and bold characteristics within. These styles can be explored more in the Level 2 classes.
The relationship between the glass elements in each piece means no two pieces are exactly alike, much as no story is ever retold in exactly the same way, so is every piece of glass you create in a workshop. You can truly say, no-one else, anywhere, has one quite like it! You'll also remember that giving a Gift Voucher is another uniuqe gift that expresses the value of your unique friendship.
Ultimately, I am sharing love. The love of life. Share it with me?
If you book into an event and miss it, we can't reschedule or refund the tickets after the fact.
Our classes take careful planning, seats are limited and we cut the glass and prepare the studio based on the number of people. I run a small business and my margins are very tight.
- If the event is more than 48 hours away, you just need to reschedule your ticket and a small processing fee of $8.00 is charged. Please submit this form requesting a transfer to a new class Transfer Form or email me (email@example.com) prior to the commencement of the workshop.
- If there is a last-minute change in plans (less than 12 hours' notice), then sorry you forfeit the ticket.
- Alternatively for the Beginners Workshops, you can send a friend along and they can use the ticket in your name.
- If there was an extreme emergency, there are some cases in which we can make exceptions to this policy.
- From time to time we need to cancel an event, in this instance we will notify you by email and text your mobile as well. We automatically transfer you into the next event, but you can request any alternative event within the next 3 months.
We aim to provide a safe and happy learning experience for everyone. Participation in Jenie Yolland's Art glass classes and workshops are at your own risk. Whilst we take every precaution to take reasonable care of our customers, we acknowledge that sometimes glass cutting and the studio environment can pose a risk, and your attendence at our classes waives our liability for any injuries that occur. We aim to provide a safe and happy learning experience for every body.