Life's A Feast
All Classes by Life's A Feast
Cooking Class Customised Especially For Your Group
from AU$175.00/headNoosaville, QLDSun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, SatAccepts private bookings
Advanced Pasta Making Cooking ClassNoosaville, QLD
Gourmet Aussie Barbecue Cooking ClassNoosaville, QLD
Seafood Barbecue Cooking ClassNoosaville, QLD
Flavours of Noosa: From Market to PlateNoosaville, QLD
A Taste of Spain Cooking ClassNoosaville, QLD
Pasta Making and Italian Sauces Cooking ClassNoosaville, QLD
Indonesian Banquet Cooking ClassNoosaville, QLD
About Life's A Feast
What we do
Life’s A Feast offers interactive, hands-on Cooking Classes designed to increase your culinary skills and food knowledge, and ignite your passion for food, cooking and entertaining.
Based in beautiful Noosa on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast, our goal is for you to derive pleasure from food and cooking and create crowd-pleasing cuisine. We are passionate about all things culinary and are committed to you expanding your knowledge whilst having fun in the process.
Our cooking school was established in 2007 and since then we have taught, inspired, entertained and indulged thousands of participants.
Life's A Feast has received many awards, including Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, been featured on Channel 7's Great South East, in Lonely Planet and numerous other publications.
In addition we conduct Noosa Farmers’ Market Tours where you will discover this treasure trove of the finest and freshest Sunshine Coast produce.
About Gail Rast
Gail, our cooking teacher, is passionate about food and cooking, and her knowledge and many years of experience ensures you will increase your culinary skills and knowledge as well as draw inspiration and joy from all things food.
Our food philosophy is simple: Easy, Impressive, Delicious. Life’s A Feast is of the belief that food and cooking is one of the great pleasures of life, that a shared meal brings people together, and the ultimate compliment you can pay someone is to prepare them a meal from the heart. It is our experience that many people associate cooking and entertaining with stress, hard work and very little reward. But it doesn’t have to be that way – we believe that preparing a meal should be a joyous experience, not a chore. In line with this philosophy, our original recipes and menus have been developed with the following in mind:
1. High “wow” factor, low effort
2. Use of quality ingredients – seasonal and local wherever possible.
3. Recipes are all designed to be easy to follow and prepare, so you will easily be able to recreate them at home.
Cancellations & Refunds
If the organiser cancels the class:
You are entitled to a full refund.
If you can't attend the class:
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
You may cancel anytime before class starts and claim a full refund or transfer or credit note.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
1. All bookings are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend your booked class, you must notify us at least 7 days before your class date to change to another class, the date of which must be within 12 months of original booking date. If notice of cancellation is given less than 7 days but more than 48 hours before your class date, a $50 per person fee to reschedule the class shall apply. If notice of cancellation is given within 48 hours of your class date, the full amount of the class will be forfeited and no option to reschedule will be available. You may send another participant in your place if you are unable to attend your booked class.
2. Subject to the terms and conditions outlined in point 1 above, you may reschedule your cooking class once at no charge, however each additional rescheduling will incur a $50 per person fee.
3. Life’s A Feast reserves the right to cancel a class due to insufficient numbers or if unforeseen circumstances arise. Customers will be notified of any cancellations at least 48 hours before the class. If this occurs, the customer is entitled to transfer to another class of equal value, and has 12 months from the date of cancellation to do this.
4. The menus on the Life’s A Feast website are examples only and are subject to change due to seasonal variations and availability of produce.
5. We are unable to modify our menus or substitute ingredients to cater for specific dietary constraints.
6. Participants indemnify Life’s A Feast against any responsibility for accident, loss or injury suffered during classes.
7. The consumption of alcoholic beverages is not permitted before or during practical cooking classes. For the safety of the individual and others, persons deemed to be intoxicated will not be allowed to participate in a class.
8. As we are neither licensed nor insured for takeaway, no food is to leave the premises.
Thank you so much for your review Tim - I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your cooking class. It was lovely to have you at our cooking school and hope to see you in another cooking class soon.
Thank you so much for your lovely review Dave! Great to hear that you enjoyed your cooking class and also that you have had success recreating the dishes at home. It was a pleasure having you and Jan at our cooking school, and hope to see you both in another cooking class soon.