This is a fun and creative activity. The objective is to enable you to create a beautiful art piece with minimal glass cutting skills. Just relax and enjoy!
This workshop is targeted at people with no mosaic or glass experience. It is a great art/craft activity with a stunning outcome.
Includes all glass, beads, flowers, templates and other materials for the workshop as well as use of all tools and equipment needed to make your glass art piece. Tea/coffee and biscuits will be available. You can purchase a box frame for your piece at an additional $45.
You can also bring your own trinkets or beads etc. to put into the piece.
Time start: 9am – 12.30pm
- This is a fun and creative activity.
- Use of all tools and equipment needed to make your glass art piece.
- Create a beautiful art piece using a template, glass tiles, 3D pieces including flowers, beads, ceramic letters and paint.
- Includes all glass, beads, flowers, templates and other materials required for the workshop.
- You will take home a beautiful, unique glass art piece.
- Stunning as a birthday/wedding/homewarming gift or beautiful to adorn your own home.
- Bring a black texter, ruler, pen and pencil.
- You can bring some beads/trinkets or little precious things that can be incorporated in your piece.
Casual; closed shoes
This is a great art experience for anyone from 10 years to the elderly.
Vendor since 2017
Merryl's Mosaics and Glass Studio is a mosaic and glass fusing studio where people come and learn to mosaic and fuse glass. Merryl's Mosaics is a creative, stimulating and inviting environment in which to learn, create, relax and express yourselves.
We run workshops and also have an open studio where you can come and create on an on-going basis. We also hold parties for children and adults, holiday programs and team building functions. Merryl’s Mosaics has been operating since 2008. We have taught thousands of people about the magic of mosaics!