In about two hours, while you're sipping on a glass of wine, beer, or cocktail of your choice, our Paint It Up artist will guide you through painting this stunning painting. At the end of the event, you will take home your own unique masterpiece - you will be amazed at what you can do!
At Paint it Up we believe that everyone has an artist within them waiting to be unleashed! You just need to love trying something new and start. We use a variety of paints and provide everything you will need. You don't have to bring anything - just show up with your friends or ready to make new friends and have fun! Events last approximately two hours, at the end of which you take home your own unique masterpiece. Please arrive at 1:15pm for events beginning at 1:30pm; and to be sure to have plenty of time to find a space and to order a drink and grab a bite to eat.
- Be guided through painting this stunning painting.
- You will be amazed at what you can do!
- Paints, brushes, aprons and canvas will be waiting for you.
- Take home your own unique masterpiece.
- Just your enthusiasm!
No experience required.
Vendor since 2018
Paint it Up! is a fun, creative environment where you can come and release the artist within.
No experience required, our artists will take you step by step through the process of creating your own masterpiece. This is done at a number of fantastic venues throughout the city where we will provide all the materials you need.
Paints, brushes, aprons and canvas will be waiting for you. It's easy to see why Paint it Up! is fast becoming one of the most exciting and creative events you can do with a friend.
So grab a brush and let's create a masterpiece memory!
If you book into an event and miss it, we can't reschedule or refund the tickets after the fact.
- Refunds will be given up to 48hrs prior to events starting.
- If this is a last-minute change in plans (less than 48 hours' notice), then sorry you forfeit the ticket or just send a friend along and they can use the ticket in your name. And you will still be able to use the COMEAGAIN code to purchase cheaper tickets for future events.
- Rescheduling for another class can be done without charge up until a week before the class. Once the class is within seven days there is a $10 rebooking fee.
- We do not provide cancellation for voucher tickets but they can be transferred to a date outside the expiry.
- Online tickets, we will accept cancellations if the person is genuinely unable to transfer in the next twelve months.
- From time to time we need to cancel an event, in this instance, we notify you by email and mobile. We will transfer you free of charge to any event within twelve months with available seating.
Terms and Conditions
1. WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION ARE COLLECTED Paint It Up collects personally identifiable information, such as your first and last name, mailing address, phone number, mobile phone number, email address, credit/debit card number and expiration date (or other payment method information), login ID, member name and password and other information about a specific individual that identifies the individual. Unless otherwise stated this information is collected to complete Event registrations and as a mean to communicate with you for an update on an event or related matters.We do not share or use this information with outside parties except to the extent required by law and when we engage third party service providers to provide you with related services that we offer you through our website or their website. This includes Weteachme who may manage the sales ticketing of a Paint It Up Event or Groupon who may offer discounted deals to Paint It Up Events.
2. EMAIL ADDRESS An email address is collected from persons at the time of Event registration and who sign up to receive emails with promotional offers and sale events. These email contacts may be used for marketing purposes and developing promotional offers and sale events.
3. CREDIT CARD PAYMENT The Weteachme ticketing site is a secure site and all credit cards are processed by a secure bank approved payment gateway. Your credit card payments are processed securely. We do not keep your credit card details and they are only passed to the bank for processing a credit card payment.
4. SOCIAL MEDIA PLUG-INS Social media plug-ins of social networks, which may include but are not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr and Pinterest, may be integrated into our Site and other Services. If you choose to click on one of these buttons or links, your browser will connect directly to the servers of the relevant social networking site. Accordingly, make sure you are aware of and comfortable with the privacy policies of any third parties social media plug-ins.
5. THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING AND LINKS TO OTHER SITES Paint It Up does not control the privacy policies of third parties that have Web sites linked to the Paint It Up Website. If you click on an advertisement or link, the privacy policies of the Web site that you link to will govern the use of your information by that Web site's operator. Paint It Up assumes no responsibility or liability for the actions of such third parties with respect to their use of your information or otherwise. Accordingly, make sure you are aware of and comfortable with the privacy policies of any third-party Web sites you link to.
6. PHOTOGRAPHY OR VIDEO Paint It Up, including any Host-Artist, Assistant, or other Paint It Up agents or employees may take photos or videos at Events and these shall become the property of Paint It Up. Paint It Up is free to use all such materials at Paint It Up's sole and absolute discretion. Do not attend an event if you do not want your photo taken as it is too difficult to exclude you from photographs in a classroom situation. IF YOU DO NOT WANT A PARTICULAR PHOTOGRAPH TO BE DISPLAYED AFTER THE EVENT, PLEASE CONTACT PAINT IT UP SUPPORT@PAINTITUP.COM.AU TO HAVE YOUR INFORMATION OR IMAGE REMOVED.
7. SOCIAL MEDIA You can connect Paint It Up to your Facebook or other social media accounts. If you choose to connect your account with any Social Media Accounts, you will be able to take advantage of various social features Paint It Up may already have or will be creating, as part of the Service, as well as features available on such Social Media Accounts. These features will be designed to share information with others - the essence of social media. For example, your friends and others who have access to view information about you on Facebook will be able to see (on Facebook and on Paint It Up) that you are a Paint It Up customer as well as what you have attended an event, created, eaten or had to drink, with whom you attended an event, and other information about your use of the Service. Please pay careful attention to your Facebook Connect settings in “Your Account” as well as your Privacy Settings in Facebook which will impact this feature and may give you some control over the information that is shared and with whom it is shared. IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING INFORMATION SUCH AS YOUR SOCIAL PAINTING ACTIVITY, TO BE SHARED IN THIS MANNER, PLEASE CONTACT PAINT IT UP SUPPORT@PAINTITUP.COM.AU TO HAVE YOUR INFORMATION REMOVED.