The Art of Making Gnocchi at Home
Making good gnocchi is an art! So come and learn how to make the perfect fluffy and soft gnocchi in this live online class with Marina Totta.
In this step-by-step virtual class, which is perfect for beginners, you will learn how to combine flour and the right kind of potatoes to make soft, silky gnocchi pillows.
During the class, you will make a vegetarian sauces that match perfectly with gnocchi: crispy gnocchi with butter and sage or Gnocchi alla Sorrentina, delicious gnocchi baked with a tomato sauce, lots of mozzarella and Parmigiano Reggiano.
Plus, all the secrets to make and store gnocchi will be revealed too! After this class, you won't be able to go back to store-bought gnocchi: they are this good when made properly.
Knowledge required: Beginner-friendly.
If you wish you can get a kit delivered to your house to make the gnocchi.
What you'll get in your craft kit
- Wooden gnocchi board, made in Italy
- Recipe for Fried Gnocchi with sage and butter & Baked Gnocchi alla Sorrentina
- 1 kg 00 flour
What you'll need
Wooden board, all-purpose flour and the ingredients from the recipe, that you will receive after booking.
What you will learn
- the skills to make perfect gnocchi
What you will get
- A beautiful meal
What to wear
Casual clothing, comfortable shoes
Beginner friendly class
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Pasta Journey requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise.
- Partial refunds. Pasta Journey has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Pasta Journey does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Pasta Journey to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Pasta Journey, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Pasta Journey or organised by Pasta Journey must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Pasta Journey
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Pasta Journey unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Pasta Journey classes and events or on Pasta Journey premises. (For use of Pasta Journey marketing materials).
Pasta Journey requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Pasta Journey, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.