Drop into your creativity and take time to enjoy the art of painting.
Join artist, designer Sara Thorn at her intimate studio in this supportive creative course to paint and express yourself. Create a unique painting from your imagination and soul... even if you don't believe you can!
No prior experience is required but some experience in drawing or painting is an advantage. Suitable for people who have previously lacked confidence in approaching watercolour as an expressive medium and would like to drop in more deeply into their creativity.
- Learn and develop drawing abilities and watercolour painting skills
- Gain and build confidence in innate creative abilities
- Watercolour exercises during each session to build skills and confidence
- Materials supplied including brushes, watercolours, coloured pencils, pastels, drawing paper
- Demonstrations of how to use watercolour; painting expressively,painting from a photo,creating textures
- Home made chai and nibbles with music to relax and paint to
- Guidance and encouragement to express yourself
- Watercolour paper of your preferred size and texture for your final painting
- Any of your art equipment you would like to work with
Suitable for people who want to be more confident in using watercolour and drop in more deeply into their creativity.
Vendor since 2017
Sara Thorn is an artist, designer of fashion, homewares and textiles. Sara produces her own label featuring her original textiles, and teaches yoga & meditation, with a speciality in Kundalini and Tantra yoga.
Sara has conducted creativity workshops in India, Africa and Indonesia, as well as in Melbourne at CAE, Melbourne Museum and at RMIT. She has exhibited widely both locally & internationally. Her work can be found in the collections of the N.G.V & Powerhouse Museum.
Sara is dedicated to empowering people through self-expression and self-realisation.
Sara Thorn requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Sara Thorn to organise a refund or transfer
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Sara Thorn or organised by Sara Thorn must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Sara Thorn.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Sara Thorn unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Sara Thorn classes and events or on Sara Thorn's premises. (For use of Sara Thorn marketing materials).
Sara Thorn requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer.
In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.