In the great tradition of artists working, learning and expressing together, Art Salon offers a space to unwind, relax and dream.
Taster evening for $15.00 all Materials supplied. You are invited to come and explore, play and experience a taster class, where you will be shown watercolour techniques and paint your own work to take home with you.
The taster evening is an intro to the upcoming 4-week painting /self-expression course starting Tuesday Nights 6 - 9 pm, from 10 October- 31.
Join artist, designer Sara Thorn in this evening of creativity, skill & confidence building in a supportive & soulful evening in the ambiance of the iconic Collingwood gallery space with easels.
- Gain & build your confidence in your innate creative abilities.
- Learn & develop watercolour painting techniques, including blending,washes, building texture & colour.
- Develop & enhance your drawing abilities.
- Your own easel.
- Personalised painting and drawing assistance .
- Materials supplied including brushes, watercolours, pencils, pastels, drawing paper.
- Any of your own materials, watercolours, pencils that you would like to work with.
No prior experience required but some experience in drawing or painting an advantage. Suitable for people who have previously lacked confidence in approaching watercolour as an expressive medium. And would like to drop in more deeply into their creativity.
Vendor sincce 2017
Sara Thorn is an artist, designer of fashion, homewares and textiles. Sara produces her own label featuring her original textiles, and teaches yoga & meditation, with a speciality in Kundalini and Tantra yoga.
Sara has conducted creativity workshops in India, Africa and Indonesia, as well as in Melbourne at CAE, Melbourne Museum and at RMIT. She has exhibited widely both locally & internationally. Her work can be found in the collections of the N.G.V & Powerhouse Museum.
Sara is dedicated to empowering people through self-expression and self-realisation.