Learn how to make your own M&P soap! The soap base is included in your class kit along with an array of ingredients to choose from to make your range of soaps. The use of fragrances (skin safe soap fragrances and essential oils) as well as skin safe colours.
Moulds will also be availible to use.
To give you an idea of what we do, here is a short summary of the type of soaps we will be making:
- Goats milk soap
- Moisturisng soap
- Exfoliating soaps ( loofah,jojoba beads, rolled oats, pumice stone)
- Botanical soaps ( Calendula, chamomile, lavender, rose).
- Clay soaps ( red, yellow, white and green)
- Soaps with moisturisng oils such as jojoba, macadamia
- Soaps with Aloe Vera
You will learn the basics of using a melt and pour soap base, how to use all the ingredients to customise your soaps, solve your soap making problems and how to become creative by layering and embedding different bases.
If this sounds like fun, then come and join us. If you have done our soy candle making class then you know that it will be worth attending.
- Understand the differences between different types of soap.
- Learn how to customise your own soaps.
- Learn to make your own soap -Melt & Pour Soap
- 10 different soaps to take home.
- E-book by email at time of booking and payment
- Follow-up contact for Q&A
Parking is available on Richardson St.
- Small box to carry your soaps home in
- Pen & paper for short notes
- Apron to protect your clothes if you wish
Casual clothes (It might get messy), and closed in shoes.
Vendor since 2013
Soy-Candles Online is proud to produce a range of Natural Vegetable Soy Candles
PLEASE call Frosa for any enquiries re: classes 0409821444 Gasworks is our host, the staff cannot answer any specific questions re: workshops. Thankyou
We love soy candles and we love to teach the art of candle making, but this is not like other classes. We teach in a way that is simple to follow, without complicating the process with temperature concerns and without fuss.
That's not to say we don't worry about it, but there are simple methods that we can teach you that allows you to have your wax at the right temperature for melting, mixing and pouring. Everyone should have the opportunity to make these lovely candles. Why not join us?
Our classes are hands-on, so you get the experience in handling the wax. Yes, you will make mistakes at the start, but it's all about the learning. You will quickly become proficient using our method and will be making beautiful candles very quickly.
We will supply you with templates for wick sizing, fragrance blending charts, colour blending charts, lists of recommended suppliers and even a copy of our candle making workbook. And if you have queries after the class, we are more than happy to help.
See you soon.