SPA PRODUCTS WORKSHOP
3 hour class
Bring a friend option price is for 2 people
Prepaid option holders, please call me on 0409821444
This workshop will show you how develop beautiful, naturally based home-spa products using natural oils, butters and salts. Simple ingredients which when blended create products that will spoil your senses, soothe your soul, help replenish and care for your skin.
Healthy skin begins with gentle cleansing, moisturising and protecting. This class will show you a how to create a range of products that includes:
- Bath Bomb - Moisturise and relax in a hot bath
- Basil and Lime Bath Salts - Exfoliate and regenerate dull or dry skin with this zesty spa blend of Basil and lime
- Tub Truffles - Moisturise and soften while soaking in the tub
- Peppermint and Sweet Orange Invigorating Body Scrub - To cleanse, smooth and soften
- Peppermint Whipped Body Butter - Ultimate moisturiser, keeps skin soft, relieves dryness.
- Lavender Moisturising Lotion Bar -Nourish and protect with moisturising butter,s healing calendula, protective sweet almond, soothing lavender and softening almond
- AND for your partner
- Beard Oils and Balms - nourish and control
Please note, products made may change slightly due to ingredients available but we will try to stick to the majority of products.
We believe you deserve the best natural ingredients to care for your skin, ingredients that spoil your senses and nourish your skin.
Come join us.
If this sounds like fun, then come and join us. If you have done our soy candle making class then you know that it will be worth attending.
- Use of natural products
- How to blend
- 7 different spa products to take home
- E-book by email at time of booking and payment
- Follow-up contact for Q&A
Parking is available on Richardson St.
- Small box to carry your goodies home in
- Pen & paper for short notes
- Apron to protect your clothes if you wish
Casual clothes (It might get messy), and closed in shoes.
15 years and up
Vendor since 2013
Soy-Candles Online is proud to produce a range of Natural Vegetable Soy Candles
PLEASE call Frosa for any enquiries re: classes 0409821444 Gasworks is our host, the staff cannot answer any specific questions re: workshops. Thankyou
We love soy candles and we love to teach the art of candle making, but this is not like other classes. We teach in a way that is simple to follow, without complicating the process with temperature concerns and without fuss.
That's not to say we don't worry about it, but there are simple methods that we can teach you that allows you to have your wax at the right temperature for melting, mixing and pouring. Everyone should have the opportunity to make these lovely candles. Why not join us?
Our classes are hands-on, so you get the experience in handling the wax. Yes, you will make mistakes at the start, but it's all about the learning. You will quickly become proficient using our method and will be making beautiful candles very quickly.
We will supply you with templates for wick sizing, fragrance blending charts, colour blending charts, lists of recommended suppliers and even a copy of our candle making workbook. And if you have queries after the class, we are more than happy to help.
See you soon.
Cruise deposit is non-refundable due to the nature of the cruise.
Refunds are not given if you do not turn up to the class. We will transfer you if 48 hours notice is given for workshops only.
We always have people on our waiting lists, so please advise us in you cannot attend to avoid forfeiting the class.
A 48 Hour cancellation applies to workshops. If you cannot make it on your booking date, we are happy to offer you another date.
This does NOT APPLY to the cruise conference. Initail 33% payment for cruise is non-refundable. Final payment for cruise must be made 4 months before the sail date.