Candle Making With Luxury Candle Supplies
by Soy Candles
IF YOU HAVE A PRE PAID VOUCHER, please call Frosa on 0409821444 before booking.
With the success of our first candle making class, we’ve listened to your feedback and have formulated a more superior program, extended and intimate class to your liking!
Partnering with the expertise of Frosa Katsis from Soy Candles (www.soy-candles.com.au), LCS will be holding a series of candle making workshops in the coming months which will cover the following:
- Candle-making techniques and safety protocols
- Under the guidance of our experienced instructor, each attendee will pour 4 x candles of various sizes
- Discussion and testing of various wax and wicks
- How and when to add fragrance for optimal end-product results
- Optimal pouring temperatures and discussion of ambient room temperatures for candle-making.
- Group and individual discussion with our expert instructor regarding workshop material and any candle making queries you may have.
- The ABC of candle making!
For improved quality and constructiveness of the classes, a limited number of places will be available for each workshop to allow for more discussion and one-on-one time with Frosa.
Cost $129 (inclusive of GST)
DURATION & CAPACITY 2.5 hrs. Classes will be limited to be small groups.
REGISTRATION To reserve your please, simply add this item to the cart and select “Via Collect in store (From Fairfield, VIC Australia)” as your shipping option.
INFORMATION For more information, please call (03) 9486 3899 or email email@example.com
- How to use the new waxes available
- Determining the correct wick sizes for your jars
- Correct use of fragrances
- The correct techniques for making great candles
- Workbook by email
- All your candles to take home
- Small box to carry your candles home
- All materials are supplied
Apron to protect clothes and closed in shoes for safety
From the novice to the experienced
Vendor since 2013
Soy-Candles Online is proud to produce a range of Natural Vegetable Soy Candles
PLEASE call Frosa for any enquiries re: classes 0409821444 Gasworks is our host, the staff cannot answer any specific questions re: workshops. Thankyou
We love soy candles and we love to teach the art of candle making, but this is not like other classes. We teach in a way that is simple to follow, without complicating the process with temperature concerns and without fuss.
That's not to say we don't worry about it, but there are simple methods that we can teach you that allows you to have your wax at the right temperature for melting, mixing and pouring. Everyone should have the opportunity to make these lovely candles. Why not join us?
Our classes are hands-on, so you get the experience in handling the wax. Yes, you will make mistakes at the start, but it's all about the learning. You will quickly become proficient using our method and will be making beautiful candles very quickly.
We will supply you with templates for wick sizing, fragrance blending charts, colour blending charts, lists of recommended suppliers and even a copy of our candle making workbook. And if you have queries after the class, we are more than happy to help.
See you soon.
Cruise deposit is non-refundable due to the nature of the cruise.
Refunds are not given if you do not turn up to the class. We will transfer you if 48 hours notice is given for workshops only.
We always have people on our waiting lists, so please advise us in you cannot attend to avoid forfeiting the class.
A 48 Hour cancellation applies to workshops. If you cannot make it on your booking date, we are happy to offer you another date.
This does NOT APPLY to the cruise conference. Initail 33% payment for cruise is non-refundable. Final payment for cruise must be made 4 months before the sail date.