Paint & Sip for Beginners - Flowers with Georgia
Are you a returning student? Enjoy locked-in early bird rates with our class passes – click here to learn more.
In this event we'll be exploring a range of abstract works by Georgia O'Keeffe, one of America's most prolific modernist artists of the 20th century.
Classe Petit's Social Painting sessions are a fun way to meet new people, rediscover your love for painting or simply explore what creativity means to you in a relaxing, supportive environment. Our paint and sip events run for approx. 3 hours to allow plenty of time to socialise and get to know others in the room.
In each session, we use at least one modern masterpiece to inspire our own work. We're not after reproductions – instead we fully encourage everyone to tell their own story by creating your own version of the featured art. You'll be surprised at what you come up with; in fact you'll fall in love with it and be proud to call it your own.
No experience necessary, just an open mind :-)
Classes are limited to 16 students to maximise individualised guidance from our artist.
About Classe Petit:
Classe Petit focuses on the journey, not the destination. In our class, we don’t talk about what’s “correct” or “proper”; we encourage free explorations of ideas and techniques, which very often leads to discovering a whole new world of possibilities!
Visit classepetit.com or find us on Instagram @shengyi.lee #classepetitsocial
What you will learn
- Basic skills on how to start sketching / painting with acrylic
- Learn about modern art and famous artists, from Pablo Picasso to Gustav Klimt
- Learn from the masters by creating your own version of their artwork
What you will get
- All art materials and aprons provided. Take home your masterpiece!
- A small selection of wine, nibbles and tea will be provided. You are welcome to BYO drinks too!
- Personalised guidance based on your needs
What to bring
- Just your enthusiasm!
What to wear
Anyone interested in meeting new people and painting for fun
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund or transfer or credit note.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Studio Inqu's refund policy is moderate.
- Refunds: You may claim a refund, if you cancel up to 2 days before class starts. A AU$5.00 fee applies.
- Transfers: If you cancel up to 2 days before the start date of the original class, you may transfer to a different class date or another class altogether from the same vendor. Free of charge.
- No credit notes.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Studio Inqu or organised by Studio Inqu must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Studio Inqu
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Studio Inqu unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Studio Inqu classes and events or on Studio Inqu premises. (For use of Studio Inqu marketing materials).