As a part of our succulent Workshop series, and one of our most popular workshops, this succulent terrarium class is a great way to start or continue your succulent and terrarium collection! This workshop will focus on making a Desert terrarium, using succulents, decorative pebbles, rocks, and landscaping materials.
We don't just make a succulent terrarium, we go through diverse topics on succulent care specific to living in a terrarium environment, how to create a miniture landscape, and give you all the tools to make many more!
These workshops are well suited to either individual attendees or groups, so bring a friend or two along and have some fun!
Duration: 2 hours
- The art of Terrarium landscaping.
- Detailed knowledge of Succulent varieties suited to life in a terrarium
- Q and A session on Succulent varieties, care, and aesthetic care of a desert terrarium.
- All of the ingredients on the day to make your own fabulous terrarium
- 3x succulents of your choosing Over 20+ species to choose from
- BYO Glassware. Open containers only! Eg: Fishbowls. Nothing with a lid or a small opening either.
- Care instructions for your new best plant friends.
- Care guide and long term care instructions for Terrarium as a whole.
- Terrarium Landscaping Materials
- Illustrated instructional to take home to make more terrariums
- Notepad to take notes
- Bottle of water ( QLD is very hot! )
Clothes that can get dirty / wet, Hat ( workshop is under shade but just in case you want to peruse our garden ), & Closed in shoes
Any ages above 12 (Children under 12 are more than welcome IF accompanied by an adult at all times and must email the event organizer to ensure space is allocated)
Vendor since 2017
Terrariums By Bella is a local business based in Brisbane Australia and is run by an enthusiastic collective of individuals who are passionate about all things gardening. We believe strongly that everyones life can be happier by incorporating plants into their homes and offices. Founded by Bella who grew up on a water Lilly farm, Terrariums By Bella is about connecting back to nature and never leaving the outdoors, but rather, brining nature back into our lives.
Bella has taught over 2000 individuals in just over a year and we believe the appeal of our classes lies in our approach. We approach our classes from a scientific and design perspective. We incorporate traditional Japanese Boneki landscaping techniques with specific horticultural teachings to create classes that are multifaceted and that appeal to all individuals in the community. When you complete our classes we guarantee you will learn valuable gardening techniques and leave with a big smile on your face!