Private Group Cupcake Masterclass
(Private Dates Available)
Get creative with cupcakes while having fun with your friends or colleagues! BYO drinks are welcome and we will provide the glasses.
Whether you’re looking for a team building event, a mum’s night, a hen-do or any other reason to get together with friends, this is the class for you!
Our master bakers will teach you all the tips and tricks to produce 6 beautiful cupcakes that will amaze and astound your friends and family. The group can choose to make either Buttercream Succulents or Buttercream Flowers.
This 2 hour masterclass is held at our dedicated cupcake decorating Studio in Mosman, but we can also bring it to a venue of your choice.
The class includes:
- All equipment and ingredients are provided
- Advice on working with and colouring buttercream
- Learn how to use two-tone buttercream
- Hands-on instruction on piping your very own perfect, delicate flower buds
- Refined techniques for floral creations (decorate 6 cupcakes, up to 6 different styles)
- Advice on preparing and filling your piping bags
- Tips & tricks from the experts!
- Handouts with recipes and how to properly prepare and flavour buttercream
- Your own reusable CCC box to take your creations away in
Making A Booking
You can secure your group booking price of $125 per person by adding the package to your cart. Our Academy team will then be in touch to arrange the date and finer details with you. Usual prices are $150 per person and we can only offer the discounted rate of $125 per person online. Please note that if you do not attend your booking, you will forfeit your booking and will not be entitled to a refund. We require 7 days notice to reschedule your class date. There is a $150 administration fee per booking for the class to be rescheduled.
What you will learn
- The importance of selecting quality ingredients
- Making the perfect cake batter from scratch
- The answers to your baking FAQs and troubleshooting
What you will get
- The class price includes all materials, recipes and handouts, all sugarcraft tools, equipment and of course, your box of cupcakes to take home.
- Course attendees will also receive 10% discount on all items purchased in the shop on the day of class.
This class takes place at The Classic Cupcake Co. in Mosman. Parking is up to two hours outside the store front or at the rear in the Raglan St West Carpark, Raglan Street
What to bring
- Just the Kitchen dress code & Code of Conduct
- Bring-Your-Own drinks are welcome and we will provide the glasses.
What to wear
You are required to wear solid, comfortable shoes with closed toes and no high heels. We advise not wearing warm and bulky clothing as you may get hot during the class. Due to health & safety regulations you are required to have your hair neatly tied back at all times. It is recommended that you wear an apron.
Age: 16+ (no children please) ; Skill Level: Basic to Intermediate
Our mission at The Classic Cupcake Co. is to serve all of our customers simply the best sweet treats in Australia. Join one of our prestigious masterclasses to learn how to decorate your own cupcake masterpieces time after time.
We hold public classes every weekend and private classes upon request. We can also cater for group bookings so why not book us for your next Team Building event or Hen Do!
The Classic Cupcake Co. has been baking people happy throughout Sydney since 2012. Come and join us for some finger-licking fun!
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, The Classic Cupcake Co requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email email@example.com to organise.
- Partial refunds. The Classic Cupcake Co has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. The Classic Cupcake Co does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with The Classic Cupcake Co to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by The Classic Cupcake Co, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at The Classic Cupcake Co or organised by The Classic Cupcake Co must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by The Classic Cupcake Co
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give The Classic Cupcake Co unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at The Classic Cupcake Co classes and events or on The Classic Cupcake Co premises. (For use of The Classic Cupcake Co marketing materials).
The Classic Cupcake Co requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by The Classic Cupcake Co, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.