Making your own mozzarella is magical, this course will be an adventure as you learn the secrets to making, stretching, and shaping mozzarella and bocconcini.
Aimed at adventurous cheese makers, learn to craft your own delicious mozzarella and transforming milk into silky smooth, creamy, and stretchy goodness. You'll love our mozzarella recipe for the freshness that it brings to your favourite recipe.
As a bonus, learn the simple steps to making fabulous yoghurt to suit all your family’s tasts and needs. Our Coconut yoghurt is the bomb!
The course includes loads of tastings, a take home guide and loads of laughs. Book now to join in the fun!
What you will learn
- How to make your own mozzarella and bocconcini from home
- How to stretch, shape and store your cheese for endless dining and entertaining options
- Learn how easy it is to make yoghurt at home
What you will get
- Loads of delicious tastings
- Take home your own copy of The Cheese Maker’s ‘Mozzarella, Bocconcini Cheese and Yoghurt Making Guide’.
Parking is available at this location.
What to bring
- An appetite for the artisan life of cheese making…with a big smile!
- Cheese making cultures and equipment will be available for purchase and take home on the day (cash and credit card) - so be prepared.
What to wear
Please come wearing enclosed footwear, long hair tied back and short or fitted sleeves.
Based in Perth, Western Australia, The Cheese Maker runs a range of cheese making courses so you can learn everything you need to know to make everyone’s favourites from home.
In each of our courses you'll watch, learn, and get hands on practice. Most importantly you can trust that you'll be able to re-create what you learn in class time and time again, with our take home guide and follow-on cheese making products and support because it's not just a course, it's the start of your cheese making adventure with us.
The Cheese Maker runs classes in home cheese making. No previous experience is required and, if doing multiple courses, can be done in any order. We also run corporate events and are a supplier of cheese making cultures and equipment.
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
You’re welcome to send someone in your place.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.