Do you have a mini-chef in the making at home? Our pizza making parties are perfect for a fun and highly interactive littlies celebration.
Your mini-chef and their friends will learn how to make woodfired pizza, via one-on-one instruction from our highly experienced (and very authentic) head pizzaiolo, Ivano La Placa. At the conclusion of the lesson kids will enjoy the satisfaction of eating their own pizza. Fruit juice, soft drink and gelato are all included. All kids will also receive a certificate of completion
Do you have a mini-chef in the making at home? Supercharge your children's skills even at an early age with a pizza making class at The Italian Bar Pizza in Willoughby. Your mini-chef will learn how to make woodfired pizza, via one-on-one instruction from our highly experienced (and very authentic) head pizzaiolo, Ivano La Placa.
Important dietary information: we happily accomodate vegetarians, vegans & those on a dairy free regime however this class is not suitable for coeliacs/highly gluten sensitive or children with extreme nut allergies.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: 2 hours
- Your kids will learn about how flour and water come together to make dough & the history & origins of pizza in Italy.
- All students will get hands on experience kneading, stretching, & topping their own pizzas.
- Older students (8-12yrs) will fire their own pizza in the oven. Everyone gets to slice & eat their own delicious creation!
- Highly interactive - lots of opportunity for all students to learn about food & get their hands 'dirty'
- The satisfaction to eat their very own pizza at the conclusion of the lesson
- Certificate of completion
- Fruit juice, soft drink and gelato are all included
- Just your enthusiasm!
Closed footwear is best. Wear something you're happy to splash a little flour and sauce on & make sure your pants are stretchy around the middle - you'll be eating pizza! Jewellery free, clean hands & nails.
All children between 6 and 12 years old are welcome.
Vendor since 2017
We are a modern Italian-inspired restaurant in Sydney’s North Shore. Simplicity is our focus and we shy away from the fussy. The Italian Willoughby is well-known for woodfired pizza, which is prepared in the traditional way. Using a madre, our pizza dough is slow fermented over 2-3 days, yielding superior flavour, texture & nutritional value.
Our passion for serving wine in it’s purest form shines through in our wine list, which mostly features minimal intervention, organic and biodynamic wines.
Everyone is welcome at our table, translating into a menu with a sizable selection of gluten free and vegan-friendly options. Join us for lunch on Friday & Sunday, and dinner seven days a week or enjoy our food home-delivered on those nights when you just want to curl up on the couch.