Warped Threads – come at us again and again – we love you! Knotty and gnarly; soft and sultry or perhaps perfectly proportional – the choice is yours when you sign up to Warped Threads’ Woven Wall Hanging Workshop. Courtney and Nicky are well known for their wonderfully wicked weaves – their creative process is both spontaneous and organic resulting in bespoke works worth the lengthy wait list! Join us in this hugely popular workshop on Saturday 28 April – get in quick as these seats are hot to trot!
The Windsor Workshop is located on level 1 of 115 Chapel Street, Windsor. Windsor train station is a 4 minute walk, or jump off at Duke Street stop on Tram 78. All day parking is available behind Paint Spot, Windsor (opposite the station) for around $7/day.
Our workshops are suitable for persons 16 years or older.
It is likely you will be photographed at the workshop, so please let us know if you do not want to be published.
Terms and Conditions / Cancellations
The Windsor Workshop reserves the right to cancel any scheduled workshop. The reasons this may occur are (a) if a workshop does not reach the minimum number of students or (b) an Artist or Workshop Facilitator falls ill. In the unfortunate circumstance of a workshop being cancelled, students will be notified at least 2 days before the commencement of the workshop and a credit note will be issued to be used at a later date. Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds if the class is cancelled.
If you are unable to attend your workshop, please let us know within four days of your workshop and we will give you a credit note to be used at a later date, or transfers are available upon request. No credit notes will be issued for cancellations when less than four working days' notice is given. Due to the nature of limited places, working with artists and purchase of materials, we cannot offer refunds.
Purchase of your ticket indicates acceptance to these terms
- How to warp up your loom.
- Weaving techniques such as Tabby, Rya and Soumak
- How to weave in shapes as well as interlocking techniques
- Small weaving frame (22cm x 29.5cm)
- Yarn and needle
- Information booklet to reference at home post workshop
- Food, glorious food! Have you seen our grazing table? Let’s just say we not only feed your minds, but we feed your tummies too. We will nourish you with an array of fine food, designed to fuel your body ready to produce that final masterpiece!
- Oh, and a glass or two of a lovely bubbly!
- Please bring bucket loads of enthusiasm - you will be unleashing your unfounded creativity.
Your most comfortable weaving attire
This class is for all skill levels
Vendor since 2015
We are a creative hub for the arts / crafts / design movement providing workshops and events to inspire.
We seek out and promote local Melbourne based Artists.
We unleash the unexplored creativity in people.
We provide a social gathering for people to slow down and team up.
We create a sensory experience that will get people talking.