Beginner Macrame Wall Hanging Workshop
(+9 more dates)(Private Dates Available)
If one of our many workshops or courses doesn't suit you, we can tailor private lessons to your needs. Face-to-face private lessons with a teacher are $144 for 2 hours, additional hours are $69 each. Video chat private lessons are $35 per 30-minute increment.
✨HOW TO ORGANISE A LESSON✨
Send us an email that includes the following details;
- what you want to learn or details of the project you are working on, and
- what days and times you have availability
- email = threadsagely @ gmail . com
What you will learn
- You will learn the basics of macrame knotting, what type of cord or rope to use in your work and when and be able to ask any questions about designing your own future pieces.
What you will get
- You will learn the basic knots of macrame to make your own pieces in future.
What to bring
- Materials: Dowel and Cotton String can be purchased and mailed to you before the class where bookings are made one week or more in advance.
What to wear
No. Be comfortable!
Ages 10 and up, this class is suited to absolute beginners looking to learn the basics of macrame knotting.
Please contact me with your preferred rope colour choice (I am currently out of the natural colour) and I will mail this off to you :)
Learn to the ins and outs of macrame and create with Thread Sagely. Workshops offered face-to-face and online.
Located in the Bellarine's Clifton Springs. At Thread Sagely you can start at the very beginning, take your skills to the next level, and find your own unique style.
Thread Sagely has developed a teaching model that is supportive and nurturing, designed to make each student feel like the focus of our attention, whether you learn with us face-to-face or online.
At Thread Sagely it's just like a friend teaching you and a few friends to do macrame, craft and create. When you come in; take advantage of having all the equipment on hand, lovely dedicated hanging racks, advice on materials and friendly people to chat to.
Your teacher has years of experience designing pieces from scratch, selling patterns globally and making made to order designs, and the desire to share their skills and craftsmanship with you.
Looking to go home with the rope or accessories to make more of your own designs? You can purchase additional materials on the day.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 48 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Thread Sagely requires at least 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email email@example.com to organise.
- Partial refunds. Thread Sagely has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Thread Sagely does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Thread Sagely to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Thread Sagely , students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Thread Sagely or organised by Thread Sagely must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Thread Sagely
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Thread Sagely unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Thread Sagely classes and events or on Thread Sagely premises. (For use of Thread Sagely marketing materials).
Thread Sagely requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Thread Sagely , students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.