Sewing Drop In Class Pass
Only need a few hours or a couple of lessons to work on a project? Need some guidance? Or just want to use the facilities & sew socially?
Come sew with us at a time convenient to you in our Drop In class using a class pass! Buy 2, 5 or 10 classes!
Book one day, a couple in a row or around other commitments & you can use this is a time for you to focus on that learning, a tricky technique, pattern or skill. It's also a chance to get that project you have been wanting to tackle for ages, started and hopefully finished!
Skill level: Beyond beginner. You will be sharing the class and space with others at different levels so you will need some self sufficiency. This is NOT for absolute beginners.
What happens in our 2.5 hours:
- Learn all about your machine
- Learn sewing terminology
- We will dissect your pattern and look at the jargon in the instructions
- We will break down the instructions in much more manageable and easy to understand steps
- We will focus on learning new skills.
What is included:
- 2.5 hours of sewing help and company
- A fun and engaging atmosphere
- Copius cups of tea and coffee!
What you need to bring
- Beyond beginners and Intermediate sewists - The pattern and fabric you want to work on. Please send me an email with the project you want to work on and tell me what level you are at so that I can get an idea of what everyone will bring.
- Your machine along with all it's power cords and the foot pedal -- If you need to hire a machine, you can add this to your cart - please see here
- The machines accessories, especially all the feet
Your fabric scissors and sewing kit - if you don't have one, you can buy one here and have it waiting for you in the class.
MONDAY MORNINGS- 930am until 12pm
MONDAY EVENINGS - 630pm until 9pm
WEDNESDAY EVENINGS - 630pm until 9pm
THURSDAY MORNINGS- 930am until 12pm
How to purchase a Class Pass:
Check if the class you want offers a Class Pass. You can spot it easily through the green Class Pass tag on the class photo.
Select your class date.
Select the Class Pass ticket.
Follow the prompts and complete your purchase.
Check your inbox for your confirmation email. It will contain your Class Pass code. IMPORTANT: Remember to use it when you book your next session!
Ready to book your next session?
Here's how to do it:
After purchasing a Class Pass, you will receive a confirmation email containing a code.
Copy your Class Pass code.
Click on the booking link provided. This will direct you to the booking page.
On the booking page, enter your Class Pass code in the space provided.
Follow the prompts to complete your transaction. Easy!
Upon completing your class pass booking, you will receive a new confirmation email containing:
Class Pass code
No. of remaining class credits
See you in class!
What you will learn
- Bring your own project and learn all the skills you need to make it special.
What you will get
- Learn new skills and sew with company - the best!
During the week, parking can be tricky. It is often best to stop at our door and bring your machine in and then find a park.
During the weekend, there is usually lots of parking on Jabez Street or Shepherd Street.
We are serviced by the M30, 423, 426 and 428 bus.
We are approx 20min walk from Sydenham or Stanmore Station
What to bring
- Your machine, your project (pattern, fabric and thread), any snacks you need!
What to wear
Beyond beginner sewists
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
- A refund can be requested 5 days before class starts. Free of charge.
- A transfer can be requested 5 days before the class starts. An admin fee of AU$25.00 applies.
- A credit note can be requested 5 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Usefulbox Sewing School or organised by Usefulbox Sewing School must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Usefulbox Sewing School
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Usefulbox Sewing School unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Usefulbox Sewing School classes and events or on Usefulbox Sewing School premises. (For use of Usefulbox Sewing School marketing materials).