Sew a Top : Remy Raglan
It is time to level up and learn how to make a top!
At this beyond beginner lesson, we will still take it slow but we will focus more on pattern cutting, construction, sewing skills and finishing garments. And walk away with a great top, The Remy Raglan by Sew House Seven.
The Remy Raglan Top is a simple, timeless top that is quick to make. It features a relaxed fit at the bust and waist with three sleeve choices. We will be sewing View A.
- Beginner level pattern
- This pattern includes standard size 00 - 20 and curvy sizes 14-34
This is also the pattern to make to learn binding and construction. It's super easy to make and lovely to wear! See some versions here.
Skill Level: If you have taken a beginner workshop or weekender with me, this is perfect next step.
Saturday 3 September, 930am - 4pm
What you will learn
- How to improve those straight seams with the correct seam allowance and zig zag the edges, plus Binding and under-stitching
- Pattern layout and jargon and Construction and putting the pieces together in what order.
- Trouble shoot basic machine problems
What you will get
- 6 hours of expert tuition with only 4-5 students in the class
- Sewing Pattern with instructions to take home
During the week, parking can be tricky. It is often best to stop at our door and bring your machine in and then find a park.
During the weekend, there is usually lots of parking on Jabez Street or Shepherd Street.
We are serviced by the M30, 423, 426 and 428 bus.
We are approx 20min walk from Sydenham or Stanmore Station
What to bring
- Your machine (with all it's power cords and the foot pedal) & your fabric scissors and sewing kit
- Your lunch - a fridge, microwave and sandwich is available
- Fabric - info will be in the booking confirmation.
What to wear
Wear comfy clothes and shoes!
Usefulbox Sewing School has an average rating of 5.0 for their other classes.See other reviews
Cancellations & Refunds
You are entitled to a full refund.
- A refund can be requested 2 days before class starts. Free of charge.
- A transfer can be requested 48 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
- A credit note can be requested 48 days before the class starts. Free of charge.
No changes will be allowed after these times.
We recommend the refund upgrade option upon checkout in case you’re not able to attend the class. Learn more about refund upgrade option.
Terms & Conditions
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Usefulbox Sewing School or organised by Usefulbox Sewing School must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Usefulbox Sewing School
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Usefulbox Sewing School unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Usefulbox Sewing School classes and events or on Usefulbox Sewing School premises. (For use of Usefulbox Sewing School marketing materials).